Chapter 15

Y/N PoV.

"Where did Red wonder off to?" I say asking Max, with a worried work.

"I don't know, and I don't care." He smiled innocently. I gave him an upset frown. Groaning, he takes out his phone, calling Red.

Max's POV
M= Max

R= Red
~~~~~~~~
M: Dude, where are you?

R: I found a tiki hut when I went out on a walk this morning, and ended up getting very educated.

M: Uhh, I don't care. Meet us back at the hotel.

R: Okay.

~~~~~~~~

Your POV

He ends the call, putting his phone back into his pocket. I give him a bright smile, and he cheers up. Ross gets in between us right as we were about to kiss.

"Hi guys! :D" He jumps in.

"ROSS, WHY?" Max yells slapping him.

"I did nothing to deserve this!" He fake cries and backs up.

I just laugh at them, hugging Max. He rest his head on mine, prospectively. "Well, good-morning grumpy.." Ross barked under his breath and he rolled his eyes, walking off. "So what are we doing today?" I asked Max with a kind smile. He returned the smile, "Probably going to explore." He replied. 

I hear crackling of paper, I turn my head to see Adam folding and flipping map papers everywhere in his exotic shirt and big hat. I chuckle at the sight, "Having problems, Adam?" I released from Max's arm and help him. "Yeah.. I'd like to go to the north-east of here, but I can't find the perfect route." He placed his hand on his chin as I hear a loud ding. The door bell rings. "I GOT IT!" Ross screeches and kinda runs / flops to the door. Opening it up to Jess and her family. 

"Hey guys! Are you almost ready?" Jess hugged Ross and walked on in. Adam frowns, "Nope." he sits the papers down while I exam them. :L "I found the perfect route. Just take 77 and get off at route 32." I pointed at the paper, and Adam waddles on over. "Ohhhh, I see." He takes the map and walks off. 

Max just stood there, watching me with a smile. He gives a weary smile, looking like a sly dog. I knit my eyebrows, "What are you lookin' at? Hot-shot." I roll my eyes and fix my pants, standing. 

I hear multiple low groans, "Ughhhhhhh why am I here? I regret this so much.." Barney fixes his eyes by itching them.

I giggle and help him out of his room, then handing him some coffee. "This'll help you.." I sit him down on the couch, his continuous groans easily make me a bit mad. Geez, I'm turning into Max. Getting mad easily. Ha.

Jess and her family said they would meet us there, so they headed out quickly since one of her kids was about to have a mental breakdown because she wanted ice-cream. 

I awkwardly sat for awhile, waiting on all of the guys conversation. 

"Does anyone have any deodorant? I forgot mine." Ross panics.  Tyler throws his at Ross, and he fails to catch it. 

"I NEED TO SHAVE MOVE LOSERS!" Adam pushes Ross and his head goes straight to the floor. He wheezes as Adam begins to shave. Barney comes out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Guys! Where's my clothes! TYlER i SwEAR!" He almost cussed out Tyler as he was holding back tears, he put Barneys clothes in the toilet. 

I giggle and watch all of the boys frantically get ready. Max seems like he is keeping his composer, which is good. I'm glad.

I hear a light knock on our door. Since I'm not occupied I walk to the door and unlock it. Opening it I see Red. I flash a smile at him, "Where have you been?" I asked him, "I went out for a quick breather, it's nice in the mornings here, so I thought it'd be nice to just.. relax." He let out a quick sigh and walks in.  Regretting it immediately. He was shot out from Max, being yelled for taking his car out without permission. Red sat there, with no fear in his eyes. I mean, I would be scared, but Red seems to be used to it by now. 

~~~~~~~

Wow guys, 18.k - It's amazing. Thank you all so much!