Chapter 10 1/2 (becuz i am lazy)

(I took the photo in media .3.)
Your POV
I stand, afraid. I'm afraid of what just had happened in front of me. Was I the one who was one to blame for this all? Was I whom too blame?

I wasn't giving too push myself over it, I know better than to beat myself up. If anything that man would've wanted me to stay strong. Plus he was just doing his job. I left the store with the medicine and food I needed. They let me have it for free. Now I am suppose to go home and stay home for awhile, I can still go to Hawaii since its far away. It's not like they guys will follow me... hopefully.

I lightly shut my door of the car. I didn't seem unhappy on the inside, but my face said otherwise. Tim runs out with a blanket around him, "I saw the news! Are you okay?!" Tim shouted, "Dont strain your voice because of me.  I am fine! I'm tuff, plus the cop was only doing his job." I say with a smile. He coughed a bit but coved it up, "I'm glad."  I nodded and helped him inside. He sits down on the couch, "His name was William, William Miles," I reply, "The cop?" I stir some soup. He nodded as I walk over with two pills and a bowl of Chicken and Noodles soup. I give him the medicine and he grabs his water and chugs them down. I smile at him as he sips the soup and watches his show. I get up and brush off my knees, "Where is Ross and Max?" I asked, "A meeting." He replied. I gasped, "CRAP Am I suppose to be there?" I yelled, "No, number one someone just died for you and second off, you are to new and they aren't really talking about things that you work in." He sipped his soup, as I nodded.

i have 6k views
Heh, I'm dying.