Chapter 7 2/2

:)

I fall back onto my bed, sighing. I smile and Max smiles back at me. I run my fingers through his hair. He falls asleep and if did as well.

Morning came and went. "So.." Ross picks at his food on his plate, "Rawr?.. didn't it last night for you too?" He had a michivious look on his face, he winked and leaned in closer to me, "Things got a bit wild?" I laugh and blush, I shrug my sholders, "Eh Y/N?" He laughed and took care of my plate and his own. Max wasn't awake at this moment. So I went to the near by coffee shop. Just want to get more stuff for my parents, wait my parents! I thought as I grabbed the keys to Max's car, I ran up to Ross and tell him, "I have to go feed Snoopy!" I hug him and slam the door on my way out.

I unlock the door to my parents house. I walk up two steps. To my right is the open kitchen - marble counter tops, and light wood back splash. I walk into the living room and call for Snoopy, she comes running over to me, limping. "You slept to long old dog!" I laughed as she smiled at me. "Come on let's go eat!" I walk out of the living room hearing the door to the house open. I walk backwards back into the living room, and grab the bat my father won at an old baseball game back in Chicago - or really from the Cubs. It was hanging up on the wall, so I grabbed it. I peak around the corner. I saw a large figure - two actually. I pushed my head back, as I sneak around the corner to the garage. Snoopy followed me. I grabbed some dog food and ran to my car, Snoopy jumps in. I start the car and go to the end of the street. "Hello - 911? There is someone in my parents house. No - I am fine. No - I don't know what they look like but.." I tell her the address and the police arives. As soon as they got there and went into the house - not and den trace of people were found. I sigh and apologize to the police and they leave saying they will keep an eye out for them.

I come back home, I hope no one doesn't like dogs.. 0-0 oh well.
Today is monday, and it's 6:30 AM, I don't have to be at work for 30 minutes, so I go and pick up Max and Ross. "What's up with Snoopy?" Ross picks up an conversation, "She is an old pup." I smile, "One year younger than me." I add. First day of work, I shut the door to the car and it bleeps. It's locked. Good. Max opens the door for me and slams it on Ross, I laugh and open it for him. Adam comes over to me with his camera in my face, "Hey Y/N (with a ie at the end to tease you xD) wanna say hi to all of my recruits?" He laughs as I wave, "I'm Y/N and I am an editor and player, hope all of you will like me!"
"Sure they will! If not I will be sad." He said with enthusiasm. "MAX MAX MAX MAX MAX MAX MAX MAD MAX NOW HUH WHAT ABOUT GLAD MAX YOU COULD BE GLAD MAX!" Adam puts the camera in my hand and I roll with it, Max turn around as no breaths in heavy, "Shut up." "Aw your Mad Max???" He laughs and he slaps Adam, I whisper "fight, fight, fight, fight." I laugh and Adam hugs Max, he is still really mad. Although they are still friends. Surely Max will so one day get over that. I sigh and walk to my desk. It's in between Max and Tim. I grabbed my schedule and get to work. I already have 3 videos to edit, and in two hours I have to record with Red, Presten, Adam, and Max in a do not laugh video. I can hardly work at the thought of last night with Max, is he really that b- Red patted me on the back, "Oh h-hi Red!" I spin my chair around to him, as he scratches his back."Hey - I just want to apologize for what happened at Adams house. I was drunk and I should have kept in check on how much I was drinking." He sighs, "Red, it's okay - we all do something we will regret when we are drunk" I fake cough once, "Max.." cough all gain and laugh Red laughs as well. Max leans back in his chair, "You makin fun of me?" We can't stop laughing, "I will fight you." He laughs and goes back to work, and so do I.