Chapter Six

Note: Do I really have that many views *dies*
Thank you all for the support and views!
BTW Please follow me! Yeah all  1.1K of you reading this!
Anyway enjoy :)
I think I'm going back to Y/N BTW
Wait, I just did the math 102 views a day *Pours holy water all over audience* I AM SO SORRY.

Y/N POV

I fall asleep in the back of the car, well not really. I'm not asleep I'm just-.. thinking... Who was that guy, and what did he want from Max? Did Max know this guy? So many thoughts run in my head. I can't control it, I end up passing out. I wake up, being carried in the apartment. Max sits me down on the couch, and shuts the door. I wake up and get up fast, I walk to the kitchen to get a rag with some warm water on it. "Are you okay Max?" He nods and sits on the couch and leans his head back. I ring out the extra water in the rag and head over to him. I sit down next to him, and put the rag on his womb. "Max.." he looks up, "Who was that guy?" I ask, "An old friend, but we aren't any more.."
"What do you mean, "old friend"?" He sighs,

"Jake Whipper, in high school, I beat him in a contest, an editing one. He got jealous, but since I left that state, to come here, for a job of coarse, I never saw him again, not knowing that he grew in rage.."

"My question is who knew him? He couldn't have tried to get me over an editor thing.." we both stay in silence.

...

??? Pov

"Well you didn't try hard enough!" ??? remarks, "Look, I'll try again, with lest cost!"

"Your compromised, no. I guess if you want something done you have to do it yourself."

Back to Your POV

Max gets up and grabs a paket of beers, I think, Don't drink to much Max... - As I head upstairs, I grab my pj's from underneath my pillow on Max's bed.  (The picture is your pj's)

I run into Ross in the hallway, "Max doesn't drink much, what happened?" I just gave him the look to go in his room, and I follow

I run into Ross in the hallway, "Max doesn't drink much, what happened?" I just gave him the look to go in his room, and I follow. "Its hard to explain," as I shut the door, he sits down on his bed. "There was this guy, who tried to ruin our "date"," I sigh, and look away, taping my fingers against my left leg. Ross gets up and hugs me, remember we are old friends, like we went to the same middle school. He let's go of me, "Go check on him.." I nod and see Max, barley even doing what you call "walking". I go up to him and wraps his arm around me and he drops he beer bottle onto the ground, and it smashed, "ugh.." I sit him on a stool we happen to be by, while I get a broom and clean it up, I went around the counter and there was about 14, beer bottles. My eyes widen. Okay, so there are 5 kinds of drunk people, angry, emotional, funny, stupid, or ..sexual. I bend down and pick up the bottles, and I feel his hand going up my back, underneath my sweater and shirt. I turn around and he almost falls backwards, he caught himself though. I threw away the bottles and turn around, and Max is hovering right over me, why am I so short. He slowly wraps his hands my waist pulling me closer, "Uh M-Max.?.." he doesn't say anything, his hands go up slowly, up to my cheast, then my neck, he kisses my neck and then it gets more serious, he flippen picks me up, and he is the sexual one, great. He carries me up the stairs, honest I don't know how, he is drunk. He sits me down on the bed, and he takes his shirt off, That's that's nor - normal heauhe ...  I push myself away from him, hitting the wall. He puts his hand over me, around my shoulder, and his other one near my leg. I won't break, not now. He kisses me more fiercely, he bites my lip. Oh my God. What the hell. I push him off of me, "I thought you want this.." he chuckles, "If we were to do this, I would want to do it, when your not drunk!" I grab my pillow, and head into Ross room, and shut the door. Ross flops to the other side, and rest his head on his chin,"It didn't go well, oh yeah I forgot to tell you, he gets really sexual. Well when he is drunk." I nod vigorously (Foxy 😂)  "You can sleep on my bed, I got an extra one under my bed but it isn't as comfy." I nod, "Thank you Ross." I am going to go cool off before bed, so I just say, "I will be back." He nods, I head downstairs and run my fingers on Jerry, (Le longboard) and I head outside, looking at the beautiful Washington stars. I think I'm okay now.. I go back upstairs and into Ross's room and he is passed out on his own bed, I grab my pillow and head back into Max room, he is asleep. Good... I take off my sweater, put my hair down, and take off my glasses. I fall asleep.

                 Max's POV

       I put my hand on my head, God - my head - I lean up- I notice my shirt is off, [0-0'], I grab a sweatshirt on and head downstairs. I smell so gud food. Yumm-Y Pancakes. Y/N is behind the counter making pancakes for everyone, I smile at her. Wait- not now! -  I run into the bathroom and throw-up- Good a hangover- I'm such an idiot.  "Oh my word! Are you okay Max?" Y/N catches me from falling over- "Its called a hangover" I chuckle, she sighs and kisses my head. "Maybe next time - I will take the beer away from you." she leaves the bathroom as I smile. 

Time passes by, Max is home - and Y/N is going to get some good food for a sicky - idiot.

Y/N Pov

I pull out my phone - which was ringing, 

(Y=Y/N)

(Unknown Caller=UC)

Y: Hello? Its Y/N here!

UC: It's a bad choice to leave someone alone vulnerable. 

Y: I-I'm confused, who is this!

UC: No need to make a sene in  a drug store - ile 7. 

WHAT THE ACTUAL-  HOW- WHO - WHYYYYY MEEEEE 

Y: That doesn't answer my question. 

UC: I'm

CALL ENDS.

I freak out- grab the nearest pan in the store - and a soup and head to the register. I don't want to make a sene so I'm not going to say anything stupid to the reg-"THERE IS THIS DUDE WHO KNOWS WHERE I AM AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS! HELPMEMMEMEMEMEMEEE" I slap my head, The girl behind the register backs up and grabs the phone slowly, "NO - NO - Wait, I'm sorry for freaking you out. I'm just put under a-lot of stress right now, and i just need some help. But still what can you do.." My voice trails off, she looks at me with concern, "What can I do to help?" She smiles, I smile, "Just- can I buy these thing please?" She nods and scans them. I walk outside, I look at my phone "7:00..pm" I jump into my car and zoom home, Be safe Max- Don't let me come home to cops everywhere, please.

Oh my,

....

BUT SERI -

1.28K VEIWS OML WHAT - WHY?

And all of u, flippen follow me if ya want more.