Chapter 12

Your Pov

I fell asleep in the car ride to the air port. Later on I felt a few pushes before I was getting carried out of the car. I open my eyes and it wasn't just one person it was Adam and Max. I started laughing before I jump down, grabbing my bags. We leave the car and enter the air port with our bags and passports ready.

We had to stop because Ross was carrying a weapon. He wanted to bring his katana. Whyyyyy.

We enter the plane and the ride went smoothly.

6-7 Hours later.

I stretch as I grab my bags once more. I was hit with exciment  like a child. "I can't believe we are here!" I jump with joy. Max smiles at me. I return a smile. Before we were cut off by Roses screech.
"DUDE I ONLY HAVE TWO EARS COULD YOU NOT?" Max yelled, "I'm sorry! I saw a shop not to far away from, here!" He giggled.

Adam and I just laughed.

"I gotta go pick someone up! His name starts with a, 'T' and ends with a, 'Alor!'!" Adam said laughing a bit. My jaw drops. MunchingBrotato will be joining us!

Ross and Max high five and I just stand in amazement. "TAYLOR HERE WE COME!!" I yell and start yelling, exiting out of the plane in a rush.
Taylor was one of my favorites. He was so funny. Still is.

Hours later.

"His plane is landing soon, so who wants to go with me?" Adam asks. I jump up, "I'll go!" I smiled.

"Cool! We gotta go get food after so we might be awhile." Adam admits. I nod and look over at Max. He nods and pushes me to go.

I smile and grab Adam. Pulling him to the car, because he was to slow for my pace, "Y-Y/N your going to pull my arm off!" He shouted, "Well you aren't going fast enough!" I laughed.

We get into the car and start to drive to the Hawaii Airport.

We soon arrive and wait for Taylor to get off his plane. I got stopped by one of my fans. I took a photo with them and we talked for awhile. It seems Taylor's plane got delayed by half an hour so I took the time to talk to this fan.

They freaked out even more when they saw Adam. I mean, he is pretty popular. 

I ended up falling asleep - again. I woke up being pushed then the push was exhilarated with a slap. I get up quickly with Taylor in my face jumping and screeching. 

I jump up and hug him. He hugs back, and Adam joins. But we are all just jumping and screeching now. 

People just watched us so. We let go. Grabbing his stuff, I swing my purse around myself. 

We left for the store and soon got home.