Chapter 5

Note: I'm so sorry for the long wait- I will make this one extra longer! For those who don't know, My family got into a war. Really my sister and brother.. But I want to thank _xScarlett_Wolfx_ for the prayers- and all the support I got from the rest of you, It was so amazing, seeing how much support I can get, anyone can get- in a matter of days.

Once again- Thank you all so much. Please, Enjoy.
A

nother note; I'm actually going to have a vote in comments, I'm not to sure if I want to use that name because in my other book her name is Dakota, so the vote is Caroline, so her nickname can be Cori, Haliey, (My bff/poos name) Or Katerina, so her nickname can be Kate.

Dakota's POV

            I fell asleep, wow- I'm just the best aren't I? Anyway, I didn't sleep much- I can tell the roads gotten faster, which means no traffic, nor stops. When we did come to a stop it was to get some stuff at a gas station and get more gas.

"Hey- wake up.." Max lightly pushes me, I shrug myself up and scream when I stretch, "Good God woman! Be quiet, I only have one pair of ears- no extra!" I laugh and we get out of the car. "I'm going to go get some foods 0w0" I gushed, "Alright- I will meet you in there." Max notes.

I walk in, and I go to the drinks area I really like gas station drinks I don't know why. I grabbed Carmel macchiato, Starbucks, cold, drink. I hear a bing, from the doors of the gas station doors of corse, and I peek up over the isle to see who it is, I think, "Maybe it's Max!" I smile at the thought, I feel someone's hand on my sholder, and thought it was Max, but I look up and it's this tall, buff, blond almost my age but older. I push off his hand calmly, "Can I help? You?" He just looks at me and stares while breathing heavy. I try to walk away but he grabs my hand and pushes me against the cooler, and picks me up by the collar of my shirt, and tries to kiss me, the person behind the register, calls the cops, I see Max run in and punch the guy in the jaw, the blond guy falls the to ground, Max kicks him, stomps on him. "DON'T EVER- TOUCH HER." The guy backs up on the ground gets up, but facing my way, Max gets in front of me immediately  and punches him one more time, knocking him out, and giving him a bloody nose, forhead, and mouth. I'm still in shock and now my back hurts from the freezer, so I don't say anything but let a tear roll down my cheek. I can see so much rage in his eyes, in his heavy breathing, and bloody knuckles. I back up, Max turns around at me, "Are you okay?" I nod, he helps me up. I grab a cup, and fill it with water. I grab some napkins. As Max buys the stuff, I head out into the car. I see the blond guy, walking back and forth, he is pissed. I lean down so he doesn't see me. I get into the car, and I just think- you would image, I have a lot of thoughts now. Max gets into the car, sits down his stuff, and looks at me with that cute concerned face. He smiles and I smiles, he takes my hand, "I will protect you, no matter what.". I nod, an simpley turn my head and say, "Let's go home. I'm not hungry anymore, and that just trough me off balance." He smiles, it's a michivious (I can't spell oh 😂)simle, I just look at him with this face õ-ó, turn around, and fall back asleep. I can feel his hands, on my back, rubbing it back and forth, my dad used to do that to me, but I hardly see them anymore. Since they are getting to be "old" they are traveling a lot more, My grandparents were just like that, but they have retired now. He starts the car, and joins the highway going back north.

Max's POV

I look at her, she keeps waking up, and tossing around and turning. Something is on her mind. I think I knew that guy, my hands flinch on the steering wheel, and they tighten, I ignore the thought, manly because I can feel sweat roll down, I get off the highway, we are almost home. I know a place, with a beach it's just smaller than the one I wanted to show her. It might be to dark to go maybe the clouds will open back up. I can see her, she is awake, I can see the world in her eyes, that how fast we are passing all of it, all the trees and rocks. So beautiful-"I'm so lucky" I whisper, she can't hear me, she is zoned out. I smile. I pull in a parking lot that has no cars in it, but one. Weird. I get out of the car, and open her door. She lifts up her body, and puts my big coat in the back set, she was using it as a blanket. She brushes her hair, and stick her feet out the door, I get on my knees, ... to tie her shoes, no I'm not going to marry her- but who said our relationship doesn't go to that level? She didn't expect it. She thought of that- I chuckle and take her hand and pull her out of the car, she gets on my back, she is so light- lighter than Ross that's for sure, she yawns, "Were are we?" Smile and we go on this bridge, and onto a beach. She hops down- "I haven't been to a beach in-forever!" She smiles and runs to the rim of the water, and she runs back, she takes off her shoes and socks, and her shirt- "Don't stare!"I chuckle, put my hands in my pokets and turn, I can hear her running, she has a sport bra on, and some waterproof leggings I don't do sports so, I have no clue what she is wearing. She runs to the right  of the water, and it flows farther than her, it almost hit me • ~ •, "Cmon Max! DON'T BE A SAD MAX" My body twitches, I roll up my sleeves, "ARE you MAD Max?"  I take off my shoes and run after her, she is in shock and she runs, and screams. I laugh, but she is fast, she trips over air and slows down to a stop, I keep running and I slow down. I get to her and she is scared           "● - ●"  I rawr and pick her up by her legs, and she is laughing and screaming, I put her down in the cold water, and a wave crashes right over her, she gasps, "You little!" I laugh, I run back to the car to get towels, but I hear something, and see someone. What the? It's that guy again, how did he follow us? I run back to her and I grab her hand, she smacks my hand, "That guy is here! Let's go!" She nods and takes my hand, I tell her to stay on the bridge, she nods, I see him, waiting by my car, I walk up, "I don't want any troble, so just back off" He just chuckles "Max, Max, Max... you took away what I wanted the most, now look behind you."  Someone is approaching Dakota, I almost yell, "No don't tell if you do I will signal him to grab her."
"Okay what do you want."
"I don't want anything, I'm getting paid to do this. By an old friend, who wants," he points at Dakota, "Break up with her, or she will be taken away." Dakota gets up and walks to me, "No." I say firmly" He turns back around, "What did you say to me?"
"I said no!" He walks up to me, He signals the guy. He punches me but I grab my keys to Dakota, she runs to the car gets in it and locks it. I kick his chin and he falls down, I get back up, I kick him were the sun don't shine. I put my foot on his face, and he puts his hands up, "I surrender!" I leg him get up, he looks at me, I saw a gun on him, a pistol, he reaches for it, but I grabbed it when he was on the ground, I throw it onto the ground, smashing it, Dakota unlocks the car and I get in, she locks it again and starts the car and drives extremely fast. We pull into Sushi place and she parks the car, and tears up. I get out of the car, and go to the drivers side. I pull her out of the car, holding her arms, she looks at me, not speaking..

                                  I kiss her, and she kisses back

:D woah, that was amazing! I have a lot on my mind, so I think I know what I'm going to do next!!!

Hey, Ali if your reading this I'm going to do the question thingy 

1.Best friend(s): Holayh,Norah,Ali :3 Zoey, Izzy.
2.Mc friends: Ali, and Boston
3.BF?; nope, I gotta huge crush tho
4.Fun fact were you live;A state that has lake, but lots of corn
5.Westher?; It's cold here, most of the time.
6.Want?; Love XD jk, A lot of cookie dough
7.Want 4 a pet?; Lab, and red panda
8.Winter or Summer; Winter so u can hibernate on this tablet, for hours
9.Fall or spring?: FALL LOL
10.Crush (s) Name; Okay, I like this guy the most his name is jack or Jackson, then Hayden. (《-Nice name )

Ye.