Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV

                     We all flop on the couch, and put on a new movie, the newest Star Wars. I'm not that big of a fan of Star wars,(No offence I just don't like it THAT much, decent story line, and good acting though) I hear Adam, "YUUSSS" We laugh, and get silent because the movie starts playing, I get up quickly, and silently. I look back, and I know Max was looking at me, because as I looked at him he quickly turned his head back. I laugh just a little and walk up the two stairs and walk into the kitchen, to get a drink, dinner was salty. I open the fridge and I hear someone behind me, it was Max, "Wanna go for a walk? Its nice out, and by the way your faced looked when Adam said he had the new Star Wars movie, it looked like you didn't like it.." I smile and confess, "Yeah, never was that big of a fan, I mean I would watch it over horror, I hate jump scares!" He fake gasp, "Same here! So how about that walk?" I say with a fake concern face, "Okay, but don't get any weird ideas!" I whisper, and we walk slowly out the door, and extremely quit, good thing it was a battle scene in the movie, you cant hear anything over those.

Max POV

                         "Okay, but don't get any weird ideas" Gosh, I'm just trying to be friendly, and most people don't get that often, we rush out the door, but quietly. "Wow its pretty outside, I love Washington!" (Y/N) says, I chuckle and put my hands in my jeans, and say, "Well I know a cool path, that takes us through the lake, and by the lake. Its like a beach, almost." She giggles, "Yeah, I haven't been here long, I just got here from Indiana. Gosh, its boring there, just collages and corn, and fields and more corn." We laugh, She jumps over a large branch, I didn't see it and fall, "You okay? I should have told you that there was a st-"I stop her and breath in, "Calm..Calm..Calm..." She has a question mark on her face, and ignores it, she offers to help me up, and I take it, and once again, my unstable body, gets up and we are almost lips touching, "Uhh-" I say, she doesn't do anything just blush and stares into my eyes, their are so pretty. Gosh she is pretty, no she is beautiful, no gorgeous! She bounces off me, and almost slaps me, but stops, she smiles, "Lets forget that happened! Lets go!" I think, "Wow, she can brush something so easily off her, I wish I had that talent." I am blushed, and I just keep moving.

(Y/N) POV

                           As your walking, you think...

                                                                        "Omg that happened, omg, omg, Why am I taking this not so lightly?! its like I cared, like his eyes talked to me, like, no I cant, we are friends, nothing more, and if we even tried it would be awkward because we are working with each other, but I will admit, he is sooo cute!"  I hear him cough, and the sun is almost down. I get a txt message from Ross, I forgot he has my number

(R=Ross, Y=Y/N)

R: Hey where did you go?

Y: I went out for a walk, with Max. I don't like that movie as much.

R: Well, okay, I hope I wasn't interrupting

                       I turn around, and I see Mad Max, because I'm on my phone, I laugh and slide it back into my pocket, sorry Ross.

We sit down on the sand, and I skip some stones across the water. "Hey (Y/N)?" I look at him, "Yeah?" I look back at the water, and stare at it, "Do you have-" then he whipers, "Nevermind.." I look at him, and take his hand, "No, I never really. I know, how did I read your mind, its my secret, not really" I smile, and he smiles, and confesses , "Honestly, I don't want to forget what happened earlier.." He smiles at me, and I say, "Nooo, I'm so gross up close" I laugh and he chuckles, "Well that isn't true! Your beautiful, and really funny," I laugh more when I respond, "Funnah lookin'!" We laugh, and he looks to the ground, "Think what you want, If no guy see you like that, they must be blind"(Carl 2016) I try not to blush, "That's the actual sweetest thing I have ever been told, by a guy." he looks at me and laughs, and puts his hands out scarcasticly, "Its the truth!"

Max POV

                                       "Its late, do you have a place to stay?" she just looks at me, "I'm taking care of my parents house, but they don't want me ruining anything, because I'm a friggen pig sooo.. not really." I take her hand, "Woah, we ain't that close yet" She smiles, and crushes my hand, "OW PAIN!" I laugh. We both race each other back to her house, and she leaves the door open, as she runs up the stairs, "Look around, oh and, Snoopy doesn't bite, but he only bites when she thinks your trouble!!" Her voice fades off, and I walk in, and omg this place is huge! Its bigger than Adams house! I wonder why they don't want her touching things, I see broken glass on the ground and point at it, and I here her coming down the stairs with one box. "Yeah, I had ascendant with my chocolate milk!" She takes a trashcan and picks up the glass pieces, I'm nervous she can hurt herself really badly, so I help. And she cuts her hand, once we were done, she goes to the sink and rinses it off. Gosh I hate blood. She sucks on the womb, "Gross, your drinking your blood!" I yell, "Well, its not your blood, and plus its not like it wont be reused!" She yells, then laughs, She just dodge a bullet, my anger was about to take over me, gosh I seriously need to control myself! She picks up the box and we walk out, and she locked the door. We walk back to Adam's house.

(Y/N) POV

                       I walk in, and everyone got up and rushed over to me, as I grab my longboard, his name is Jerry (In real life, that's what I named my longboard, so if there is a part of the story that say, Grabs Jerry, and walks outside, its your longboard, don't like his name? THen LeaVeE) "Gosh, people, I'm not Adam- Fangirls..." Red grabs my hand and his other on my sholder, "Uhhh Red?" He takes me away from the crowed, "(Y/N) Did Max hurt you?" My face turns blank, "Why are you asking?" he confess, "Your a good person, okay? just.. you went with him alone, what we call the Lover's Lake." I turn red, "Gosh, how would I know that?!" he shrugs his shoulder, "He must like you, I understand why..." He leans in for a kiss, and Max walks in the living room, "Come on (Y/N) Lets g-" I back up off of Red, "I'm sorry, Whats wrong?" He says in a weird way, and Adam walks by, "Red is drunk, don't mind him, he gets weird."

"Y-Yeah I see that.." Max comes over and punches Red in the stomach not really hard, they are friends, but seriously.. I just got so jelous, I see in it his eyes. He takes my hand, I don't hesitate and we walk out the door. I said bye already... I hope this doesn't make Max,.. feel awkward... Same with Red..

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

wait-

Red did you seriously do that?! </3 But your my favorite though!!!!!!

Comment and Vote please! <3