"Surrender yourself Princess. This is for the sake of Kouka Kingdom as well." A guard stated as he stepped towards us pulling out his sword. 

'Forgot about me again.' I smirked and quickly tackled the guy with the sword to the ground. We had a wrestle on the floor before I was able to grab his sword from him and pin him down. To keep him from attempting to free himself, I put the sword to his neck. 

"I'm not letting you touch my sister!" I growled in his face, meeting is gaze with a dark glare. I didn't think I was being too threatening, but for some reason, he flinched. But before I could read too much into it, I was grabbed from my place on top of him and thrown to the ground again. Groaning, I looked up, and quickly rolled to the side, almost avoiding the sword that came down on me. Unfortunately, they did manage to make a cut on my right arm. Instinctively, I lifted my left hand up to cover the wound tightly, trying to stop the blood flow. 

'Where the hell is, Hak? We'll be so screwed if he doesn't show up soon.' I thought frantically, scared for what may happen if we didn't get some form of backup. 'How is everyone against us? Where are the other guards that aren't trying to kill us?!'

"HAK!!!" I screamed, choosing to test my luck. Thankfully, and also very surprisingly, not even seconds later Hak appeared cutting down the guards surrounding us. I sighed in relief and relaxed my tense body. Blood was seeping through my fingers, my hand still clutched tightly to my arm. I looked towards Yona-nee, to see she was staring at Hak in a daze, tears streaming down her face.

"Yona-nee." I called quietly, her head snapped towards mine, her eyes drifting to the blood dripping down my arm. Purple eyes widened and she rushed towards me, holding me tightly to her chest.

"I'm okay Yona-nee. I'll be perfectly fine. Don't worry." I assured her cheerfully. She just stared at me in a daze.

"What the hell is going on?" Hak's voice snapped us out of our daze. 

"Hak!" Me and Yona-nee said at the same time. He turned towards us and his eyes widened when he looked at me clutching my arm. I just smiled reassuringly. He knelt down next to us, focusing more on Yona-nee. 

"I apologise for leaving your side, Princess Yona." He apologised looking into her eyes.

"Hak...You're on my side..?" Yona-nee asked hesitantly. His eyes widened, the guilty look being wiped off of his face and replaced by a grin as he turned to me. His eyes were mostly directed at my bleeding arm.

"I'm fine, Hak. Just a cut, no big deal. Now kick some ass." I grinned at him, shakily raising my injured arms hand to give him a thumbs up. He smiled softly and nodded, then turned his attention to Soo-Won, who was stood to the side, a dead look in is eyes as he stared over at us. 

"I was told by his Majesty to protect you both, no matter what happens...I will obey him completely!" He spoke confidently, standing in front of us both protectively, glaive held tightly in his right hand. 

"Draw back servant. You are standing before Emperor Soo-won, the King of Kouka Kingdom from this point on." The guy from before ordered. I clenched my free hand into a fist and glared at the guy. 'Like hell he is.

"Who did you say the king is? No wonder I had such a bad feeling. Lord Soo-won...where is Emperor Il?" Hak asked. I couldn't see his face, but from how scary deep his voice was, I'm guessing it wasn't a look you wanted to be on the receiving end of. 

"A moment ago...I...sent him to hell." Soo-won answered. The looked on his face..it looks like he has no soul. Like he did not care that he had just ruined our lives and crushed our hearts with his bare hands.