7. As The Sun Sets

Natsu POV: 

    I stared at the train station, impatiently waitin for the damned deathtrap to arrive already. Happy was at the vending machine getting snacks for us, Ice Prick was being stupid and just standin around whistlin, Erza was talking to one of the ticket giver people, and I was just sitting and anxiously waitin. I sighed and placed my hands behind my head and closed my eyes for a few seconds. Man this sucks, where the heck is Luce when I need her. Seriously why did she just suddenly go somewhere without Happy or I. 

"That's so uncool Luce." I mumbled under my breath.  Ice Prick looked at me with a dumb face and said.

"What did you say flamebreath?!" He screeched at me. Damn idiot, he's so dumb. 

"None of your damn business ice bastard." I growled at him and opened my eyes annoyed. He growled back at me.

"The hell did you say Hothead!" 

"Shut up Ice Princess!"

"You stupid squinty-eyed bastard!"

"You damn icy pervert!"

"Shut up flamebreath! What the hell's your deal!"

Ice Princess and I kept throwing insults at each other and hitting each other in the face , until a very pissy Erza came up to us and slammed our heads together. I groaned and cursed and stripper cussed and rubbed his ugly face.  

Stupid droopy eyes and his dumb face, I just want to find Luce. I want to be around someone that isn't annoying and stupid like that icy pervert. 

Lucy POV: 

    I stared out my window of Adaline and I's smallish room at the inn. I sighed as the sun started to set, it was almost time. I thought about Natsu's cute face, Happy's annoying voice, Erza's bold gaze, Gray's pervyness, and of Mira's sweet smile, the last time I say them. Today may be my last battle, maybe we'll lose, maybe we'll win, I had no idea. My stomach as in knots of nerves and sadness. I don't now what's going to happen, but with Adaline and Agnes by my side I felt a little bit happier. After all this entire town was counting on us, they need us to win. And win we shall, we have to, no matter what happens.  

   I continued to watch the sun lower, waiting for Adaline to return from who-knows-where. A few minutes went by and I sat there and then the door creaked. I glanced over at the door to see Adaline walking in with Agnes close behind her. I gave them both a soft smile and they returned them, though nerves on their faces told otherwise. Guess we all were nervous about what was going to be soon upon us. 

"My Lady its time to prepare for this battle. Miss Agnes has kindly called her reinforcements, they will soon be here. " Adaline reported to me and I nodded, and looked over at Agnes.

"How many allies do you estimate will join us?" I asked Agnes. I looked at the sunset and thought for a second and then answered. 

"Thirty of my beautiful birds were summoned to join us in our fight tonight. Do not worry Lucy, they will be here very soon, and so will the enemies. We must suit up and prepare for a worthy fight." 

"Of course, let us not waste any more time." I said and looked out at the horizon one last time before following behind Adaline and Agnes out of the room.

Adaline POV:

I closed my eyes and cleared my mind, I searched for the scents and life forces of the approaching demons. The fur on the back of my neck stood up stiff and opened my eyes once again.

"Lady Lucy I have found them. They are no more than ten minutes away we must not wait any longer for our allies. We must transform and ready our weapons, for the time is ticking." I reported to my mistress. 

"Yes, I know Adaline I just wish they would get here soon." Lady Lucy said, and closed her eyes, most likely calling upon her inner angel existence. Since my lady has begun to transform I must do the same. 

My chanted my transformation spell and slowly I felt my body growing and changing, becoming stronger

My chanted my transformation spell and slowly I felt my body growing and changing, becoming stronger. My fur changed from a brilliant orange and solid black to a chocolate brown and cream color, my paws grew enormous with razor-sharp claws of steel, my body become much larger and more lean, and finally my skull morphed into a stronger type of bone and goring antlers of an elk sprouted from my very skull. My eyes glowed a menacing crimson and my teeth readied to be sunken into flesh. 

I shook my body and stood in my best battle stance next to my master. Then as the demons got closer I let out a large challenging roar, sure to affect them somehow. 

Lucy POV: 

I looked over at the now transformed Adaline, I took a deep breath and then I reached inside and released my inner Celestial Angel blood. I felt the familiar tingle in my back as my wings were set free once again, I felt the warmth of my mother's and grandmothers blood flood throughout my entire being. I chanted to myself the words of my ancient ancestors, my body glowed and my celestial armor fitted perfectly with my wings and body. 

So much magical power surged throughout my body, it was almost overwhelming

So much magical power surged throughout my body, it was almost overwhelming. I rarely used this enchantment, I had almost forgotten how strong it was. I looked down at my golden armor and cracked my neck to the side. I glanced over at a now fully transformed Agnes and my eyes widened greatly at the sight of her form. She was gorgeous, a beautiful golden phoenix with feathers similar to those of a peacock. 

"Agnes your form is so gorgeous." I complimented her, she nodded and then gestured to the forests edge.  

"Right." I said and readied my sword, I spread my large white wings out and I watched the forest with unmoving eyes. I was ready, I was ready to defend this town and protect its people, no matter the cost. I had Adaline and Agnes on my side and I knew in my heart we would defeat these foes. 

Akura POV: 

I stared at the three stupid women before me and my minions. I laughed as I flicked a firefly off of my shoulder. I smiled bitterly at the stupid women and then I patted Seros to move forward. He growled and then he ran forward. I laughed once again and I raised my hand to the sky, signaling to my minions to attack the whores. 

"How bothersome, 3 small weak women think they can really take me, Akura Harocs, the most infamous devil tamer. How amusing. What petty humans."