2. My Cat And Weapon?

? POV:

" I can feel the power." I whispered to Raylen, my large red and black Demon dog. He whined in response and cuddled into in my palm. I looked over the grassy hill I was sitting on and sighed as I stood up. I dusted off my clothes and whistled for Raylen to get up. Raylen stood a good 24 feet tall in his deadliest form and 4 four feet in his more humane form. He growled an 'Okay,' then transformed into his 4 foot form.   

Adaline POV:

I stared at my unconscious Master, I rung out the wet wash rag with my orange furry paws. I should be worried about Mistress Lucy, but I had a gut feeling that she was fine. So I quickly wrapped the rag around her forehead and then made my best attempt at picking up and carrying Mistress. I sighed as her body covered my entire body, I was panting, but alas it was a 'Must do.'

17 Minutes Later:   

I was admiring Mistresses house when a soft grunt brought my senses forth. My ears reacted and I zeroed them in to where the sound had come from. I sighed in relief when I realized it was in fact my beloved Mistress. A fanged smile plastered across my furry face and I changed to my a proper dress to meet my Mistress.  

Lucy POV:

I felt my body coming back to the world, my eyes fluttered open and I yawned. I attempted to stretch, and grunted when my shoulder popped. I yawned again and blinked, refocusing on my surroundings. I looked around and then a thought shook me. WHERE'S THAT THING! I held back a scared cry and stood up too fast, this made my head spin. I looked all around my entire room with my pure sight, another trait I inherited from Mother. I strained my ears for any sound, any at all. My house was completely quiet besides the soft pitter patter of a small mouse in the room. Nothing to worry about.

I sighed in relief and laughed to myself. 

"Stop being stupid Lucy, no one is here. " I mumbled and laughed at my stupidity.

 I was still laughing when I felt something soft touch my left shoulder, I had a smile on my face and turned to see what it was. My face paled and completely lot all color. There stood an about 2 foot tiger. I freaked out and screamed and grabbed the alarm clock off my night stand and threw it at the creature. It shook its head and caught the clock 3 seconds before it would hit it's face. I screamed again and continued to keep throwing stuff at it. Each time It caught the object, I got tired and eventually gave in. 

"Now now Mistress, is that anyway to treat your protector? I don't wish to hurt you Lucy, but to do the opposite and protect you. With my life." The creature said and bowed. 

Now I was absolutely terrified and confused. 

"H-h-how d-do y-y-you k-know my n-name?"  I asked, shaking a bit. t

The creature smiled, with fangs.

 "My Dearest Mistress I know your name, and much much more, because I am your Protector, your Companion, and your Weapon." It grinned toothy and wide. 

I was so light-headed.

"W-what do u m-mean?" I asked, very uneasily. 

It sighed and held a striped paw out. 

"My Lady I am Adaline Arachne, I am a a special breed of Elite protectors known as the P.I.A.A. which stands for Protectors. Of. Innocent. Angel-bloods. Association. I was awaken two months ago and have been training since then, but now that I am finished I was told to find you and begin protecting you. "  The cat bowed, I was in complete shock.