Hand holding ideas I chose!

Okay guys thank you all so so much for your ideas! I liked a lot of them but had to choose 4 and those are the ones I chose (I changed the titles and the descriptions of the hand holding ideas so make sure to read the descriptions!):

7: The secretive hand holding - When you don't want anyone to know about your relationship (yet) so you hold hands under the table in the kitchen or under a blanket on the couch. (Inspired by @fairyflossjoshua)

8: The calming hand holding - When you're having a hard time falling asleep because you're restless and overthinking everything, or something is bugging you, and someone holds your hand to let you know they're there for you and it's okay to take a break and fall asleep. They'll still be there when you wake up. (Inspired by @brokendaze)

9: The 'I wanna show you something' hand holding - When you decided to go to an art museum or a small shop with all kinds of trinkets and other knickknackery together and you want to show the other one something specific that you absolutely love and are excited about, so you grab their hand and drag them with you to show them what you're so excited about. (Inspired by @Jishwaaa)

10: The teaching hand holding - When you are teaching someone to paint, play piano, play guitar or shoot a bow and arrow and you hold their hand/hands to help them understand what they're supposed to do. (Inspired by @silentinthetrees_)

I'm really excited to start the next book with those!! Let me know what you think of the ones I chose!