4: Waking up cuddle

May 17th, 2017.

4: Waking up cuddle - When you wake up and the person next to you is cuddled up to you.

Why not make this another continuation of the previous part, part three? Let's gooooooo

~~

Tyler opened his eyes as he got woken up because of his phone ringing. He rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hands and sighed. He wanted to reach out for his phone, but noticed Josh cuddled up to him, his head resting on Tyler's chest. Soft, steady breaths came from between his lips and Tyler rested his hand on Josh's waist again.

Fuck that phone call.

He didn't care if it was important or not. He didn't care if it was a client he had to help because he had an important job at a big company. He cared about Josh sleeping soundly on his chest, looking so peaceful compared to the sad, sad breakdown Josh had yesterday.

Josh shifted a little, but didn't move much.

"Don't you need to answer that?" Josh muttered. Tyler brought his hand up to Josh's hair and threaded his fingers through it.

"Nah, it's not important", he whispered. "Go back to sleep, baby", he said. "Mkay", Josh softly sighed. He pulled Tyler a little closer and the ringing of Tyler's phone stopped. Within a few minutes, Josh was asleep again.

//

After three hours, Josh woke up again.

Tyler hadn't slept ever since he got woken up by his phone ringing. He just spent his three hours holding Josh close, threading his fingers through his hair and counting the freckles on his shoulder and back.

"Mhm", Josh simply mumbled. Tyler smiled. "Good morning baby", he said. Josh smiled. "What time is it?" He yawned. "I don't know, and I don't care", Tyler said. "Don't you have to go to work?" Josh asked. "It's my day off, remember?" Tyler told him.

A bigger smile appeared on Josh's face, while his eyes were still closed. "Really?" He asked. "Yep, really", Tyler said as he hugged his boy a little tighter.

Josh bit his lip, trying to hide his smile but he failed terribly. He hugged Tyler tightly.

"So we can cuddle all day?" Josh asked. Tyler hummed. "We can cuddle all day long. And kiss, too", he added.

Josh opened his eyes and looked up. He puckered his lips and Tyler let out a soft laugh. He leaned down and kissed Josh's lips.

"I love you, Joshua", Tyler smiled. "I love you too, Ty", Josh giggled.

~~

Short but I'm gonna start next chapter right away and why do I love this idea so much ??? It's not Tyler who's the sad one and the insecure one and the more 'submissive' one but Josh and I love it, please let me know what you guys think!!