6: The reunited hug

6: The reunited hug - When you haven't seen each other for months, maybe years, and you get reunited. You don't ever want to let go of that person anymore.

This is NOT a continuation so this is a one-shot with a new storyline!

Also Five Finger Death Punch gave a FREE show yesterday in my country and guess who was lucky enough to get a ticket? YOUR FAVORITE METAL HEAD AKA ME I WAS THERE  I WAS ABLE TO GET TICKETS YEEEET I'm probably not your favorite but I'm definitely a metalhead so YAY! and the concert was absolutely incredible!!

Don't you dare make forest fic references I'll delete them all I'm sorry but please and than you!!

TW// Bruises, wounds, scars.

~~

Josh was pacing around his small apartment with the tv turned on.

The minutes ticked by way too slow. He just had to get on that plane, but that plane wasn't leaving until tomorrow afternoon, and it was only evening. Josh's hands went up to his hair and he pulled harshly on it.

'Cause eight years ago, when Josh was 23, his husband went to South America with a big group of people to help the people there that didn't have enough or good enough houses, schools or hospitals, and they were gonna build them for them.

Josh was so proud, so proud of his husband, until he got a phone call where he heard that the group got attacked and more than half of the group was abducted, or killed.

Tyler was one of them.

Josh had no idea if Tyler was still alive and if he would ever see his husband ever again, but he never ever gave up on Tyler, ever.

He still told people that he was married, he hadn't looked at another guy for even a second in another way than friendship, he still talked about Tyler as if he was coming back some day 'cause Josh couldn't ever give up on his husband.

Now three weeks ago, Josh heard on the news that they might've found something, a place, a camp, where some of them were taken. He immediately contacted them and showed them that he was the husband of one of the missing people and they told Josh he'd stay in touch.

Two days ago, they got in touch with him personally, saying that there was a private plane bringing him and other loved ones to South America because they were about to attempt to rescue them.

And on tv, he could keep up to date with the whole thing.

"We just heard that the rescue mission was successful!" The female reporter said. Josh froze and turned to the tv. He hurried to the couch and sat down on the edge of it, anxiously waiting to hear more.

"The forest is hardly accessible so there are no cars or any other vehicles that can pick up the survivors. It will take two days before they will finally be back here and then the medical staff will help them. We can not yet confirm who the survivors are. However, we could get just a bit of footage because of a courier."

Josh's heart was beating rapidly in his throat. He heard the woman say that the survivors didn't talk to the rescuers yet; they were very quiet and timid. Then the woman wasn't on the screen anymore, but the footage she talked about just recently.

Josh's heart was beating even quicker now, as he tried to look at every single inch of the screen in the hope to see something of Tyler. He didn't care what; just something, something to show Josh that Tyler was alive.