Next book but I need YOUR HELP!

Hey friends! For the next book, I want to do "10 Ways to Hold Hands". Buuuut I need 4 more types of hand holding. I have 6:

1: The assuring friendship hand holding - When one of you is heartbroken or sad, and the other one holds your hand or both of your hands to show you that they're there for you, and will always be

2: The being scared hand holding - When you're scared while either watching a movie or attending a horror tour on Halloween, or another reason why you're scared, you hold the hand of the person you trust next to you.

3: The 'hold my hand so I won't lose you' hand holding - When you hold someone's hand so that you won't lose each other in a big crowd

4: The shy hand holding - When you're both very shy but your hands brush against each other, and you crave to feel that again, until one of you finally decides to take the risk and hold the other's hand. It feels like your heart is going to explode and you can't stop smiling.

5: The during sex hand holding - When you're not fucking but making love, and you hold your loved one's hands when you look into their eyes as you make love to them.

6: The helping hand holding - When someone can't walk easily or walk up/down something without support and you offer your hand.

I need 4 more for this one so if you have ideas, let me know! Please please pleaaaase, if you have any ideas, comment them! I only need 4 more before I can start this one shot book!

Please help me out if you have an idea! It'd mean a lot!

Love you 💙