=[Chapter 8]=

<first real A/N sorry! I've got a bayverse transformers fanfic that's pretty cool! Hope some of you will check it out! Sorry! ~w~>

~Dinolight's POV~

I slowly wake up in the autobot's base. Something, however, seems off. Like there's tension in the air yet there was no one for me to be tense with.

Must be one of the guys.

I stand up and quickly notice a new bot. He's around Optimus's height and nearly had the same colors. Jackie stands near him with an uneasy look.

That's where the tension's coming from.

I walk over to the group, the ground shaking under my weight. I stand next to Jackie and look down to him. He looks back to me and I glance at the new bot to question the tension. He understands. I look up at the mech and give a cold snort. The air fogging as it collides with my freezing breath.

"Optimus, control your soldiers!" He says as he stares at me with disbelief. I couldn't tell if it was because I'm a dinobot or because I'm threatening him.

"She is not under my command," Optimus informs him. "Nor is she with Megatron."

"A Rogue, just what we need," the mech says.

I don't like him.

You and me both!

I see Miko and Raf out of the corner of my eye playing their car game.

Tell Miko to name a dinosaur.

"Hey, Miko," Wheeljack says mischievously. I look over to her as she hops over the back of the couch and to the railing. Her face shows she's listening. "Name a dino."

"Oh! I've been waiting for this!" She gets excited. "Indominus-Rex!"

"Miko!" Bulkhead seems to panic as my optics go green, signifying that I was searching the web. Sure enough I find pictures of this so-called Indominus-Rex and get a full scan. I begin the transformation.

This form is taller than the Tyrannosaurus-rex I'm used to

This form is taller than the Tyrannosaurus-rex I'm used to. The arms are longer and the teeth are bigger. I turn back to the new mech with a low growl. He seems scared.

"You're scaring Ultra Magnus! Nobody scares him!" Bee whirs. I snort again.

"She must be a decepticon! She's threatening me!" He argues.

"Rogue," I manage to groan. Just like I had with Megatron. I advance and he backs away.

"She fights for her friends. I've known her a while," Wheeljack says confidently. I turn my head around to find Jackie. Once I see him, I gently take him in my jaws and walk to another side of the main room. I set him back on the ground and transform.