=[Chapter 5]=

~3rd Person POV~

As Dinolight speeds down the road, she passes the sign she had found only the day before. She feels the energon flowing from her wound and it only seems to get worse as time passes on. She wonders what could have been in that missile. She's not seen anything like this before and the pain only grows.

A white car with small red and green stripes down the sides passes her by on the opposite side of the road. The car quickly turns and follows Dinolight down the road. She soon catches on to the mech's actions and veers off the road into the sandy terrain that surrounds them. She continues to speed through the desert until she feels it's safe to transform. She activates her dinobot form and turns to face the mech who had followed her.

Her vision seems to blur as she slightly stumbles from to the loss of energon. She quickly regains her balance as the mech she faces transforms.

"Slow down there, dinobot," he chuckles. Dinolight continues to keep herself balanced as she screeches loudly at him. The energon still flowing steadily. She tries to stand her ground as the mech recognizes her quickly.

"Dinolight?" He questions as she sets her muzzle on the ground to help balance her body, still keeping her optics focused on him. "You're not doin' so well," she recognizes the mech as Wheeljack. She wonders what he's doing here on this far planet.

Wheeljack approaches Dinolight as she continues to press more weight onto her nose, the sand forming around her muzzle as it digs deeper into the ground. Wheeljack gently lays a hand on her neck as he seems to worry for her wellbeing. Dinolight's purple optics suddenly go dark as her ginormous body falls on top of Wheeljack. He manages to take his arm from under the femme and press a digit to the side of his helm to activate his comm link.

"Wheeljack to base," he asks for their attention.

"Wheeljack?" A few question back.

"Jackie!" Bulkhead exclaims happily.

"Hey, guys!" He grunts as he gives a failed attempt at escaping his position under the massive femme. "I've got a situation..." he trails off.

"What's wrong, Jackie?" Bulkhead asks.

"I've got a femme out cold on top of me and I can't get out from under her," he explains.

"Dino," Bulkhead mumbles. "Someone send a ground bridge! Come on, Ratchet!" He commands as Arcee opens the ground bridge to Wheeljack's location. The two mechs drive through and transform before hitting the ground. The first thing they see is Wheeljack pinned beneath the metallic dinosaur.

"By the Allspark..." Ratchet trails off as he sees the wound on the femme's back. The energon's flow starting to slow as it's beginning to run out. Bulkhead goes to aid Wheeljack as Ratchet begins to tend to Dinolight's worsening wound. As Bulkhead lifts the dinobot to the best of his abilities, Wheeljack scrambles his way out from under her.

"Who coulda done this?" Wheeljack questions as he notices the sun beginning to set. He was a few hours away from Jasper when he passed by Dinolight.

"I know who'll know!" Bulkhead says as he activates his comm link. "Arcee, can you bridge me back?"

"Sure thing, Bulkhead," as she says this, a ground bridge opens. Bulkhead runs through and immediately transforms as he makes his way out the door to Miko's home.