ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! XD

ELLO MY LOVELIES!!! Now, I've been hearing that so many people have wanted me to make a sequel for Blown Away. So... I am here to announce... That coming sometime later this year or REALLY early next year... will be... drumroll please .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. THE SEQUEL TO BLOWN AWAY!!! XD WHO'S EXCITED!?! There's only one condition... I've gotta finish WARB. BUT we will also see the progress of WARB INSIDE the sequel... Wanna know how??? Well, you'll just have to wait for the book to find out, huh???

Anyway, I've got GREAT ideas for the sequel and I feel it will have great potential. So, for all my friends that kept BEGGING ME ON THEIR HANDS AND KNEES ALMOST CRYING AND PULLING MY HAIR OUT for this sequel... You can thank me later.

Now, my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed this book, won't mind waiting for the sequel, and join the gang in WARB. Until then, I don't know what you'll be doing, so... I guess I'll see you around??? No, wait, wait, I'm not the one that's leaving... It's you guys... because I don't get to see you unless you read my books... So yeah don't worry I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. We all good? I hope so.

Anyway, Love y'all and God bless!!! :)

PS God's Not Dead (if you saw the movie or got the message from someone who saw the movie, you'll know why I put this here).