Chapter 29

Courtney's P.O.V.

"Bye..." he smiled to the cam and the video stopped. My tears burst out as my girls hugged me. "Where. is. he?" i asked. "Shayne sent us his resignation paper before the video was uploaded." Ian said. "Damien told me he's going back to Virginia and never coming back." i said while standing up. "He left 20 minutes ago he's probably still on his way to the airport." Anthony said.

"Then we have to go." i resolved as i wiped my tears off. "Okay. Smosh Squad you're coming with us, Smosh Games stay in the building, Lasercorn your in charge." Ian pointed at Lcorn. "Yessss!!!" He exclaimed while raising his fist in victory. "Oh for fucks sake." Joven whined and he threw his hands in the air. "Come on!" i shouted and the Squad along with our bosses.

Drove to the Airport as fast as we can, Taking shortcuts if we could but when the airport was in sight, The GODDAMN Traffic happened. "Shit he's either still in line or at the airport by now." Noah pointed out and we all looked at him. "What?" he asked. "Did you just swear?" Keith asked. "I... did." and Keith just hugged him. "I'm proud of you brothah." (A/N:I Don't think Noah swears as much as the others XD)

Once that was settled we all look back at the road filled with cars and takes like 5 minutes to move. "Oh Fuck this!" i exclaimed and opened the door. "Courtney where are you going?!!" Olivia asked out loud but i just ignored her and ran to the airport, i'm glad i wore sneakers instead of heels today. Once i reached the security checkpoint.. "Mam we can't let you pass."

"Officer please, my Boyfriend is about to leave i need to stop him." i tried to get pass but he just prevented me from getting through. "Sorry mam but i can't let you." Goddamnit!! "Please, This may be the last time i get to see him, so please let me through!" i started to tear up. "Your Courtney Miller, right?" another Officer asked me.

I nodded. "She's Courtney Miller! from Smosh!!" she exclaimed. "She is???" "We both saw Shayne Topp earlier are you two alright??" the lady guard told me. "No we're not. But we will be if i stop him from leaving." "Let her through, we are not gonna be a reason why she and Shayne are not gonna end up together.." The Guard infront of me nodded and moved away.

"Thank You." They both nodded and i started running again. Once i got inside i searched everywhere. i looked at every person that might be Shayne but to no avail. I went to the Ticketing Agent. "Excuse me. did the flight to Virginia left???" sounding desperate. "Yes Mam they just recently left." My Heart shattered..

I just nod and tried to walk outside looking like a Zombie. Once i got out the guys had just arrived and the Squad all went up to me. "I'm sorry Courtney." Olivia comforted as i knelt down and cried. knowing that i'll never see him again...

We got back to the Smoffice, everyone thought we'd be coming home happy with Shayne but we weren't. Damien is in the office as well he took the liberty of unlocking Shayne's computer. "I'm sorry. i think you should have this." i just nodded in silent and sat down at his desk while everyone left. I looked at the Monitor and opened up it's Folders.

One entitled. "My World.." i opened up the folder and found this..

" i opened up the folder and found this

I found a notepad and opened it. It's the same notepad Shayne used to write the lyrics to his song. i continued crying until i thought of an idea... i took a camera and head to the same room where he recorded and started filming. "What up Ass Cheek Valley!" i tried to sound happy.

"Before i begin, i guess most of you already know that something's happening between me and Shayne. and there was but i'm not gonna tell what it is for private purposes. But i was too late. Too Late to fix things, and this is the only way i could think of." i started to hum and sing the lyrics he wrote. After i was done i uploaded it to Youtube..

1 Hour Later..

I stayed at the room for more than an Hour, watching as my video's view count increase, the comments are asking us to get back together. My Twitter was all the fans asking Shayne to come back with me but i doubt it will happen..I decided to go outside now and just sat down on the floor crying until..

"Hey..."