Chapter 10

Courtney's P.O.V.

It has been 7 hellish months of avoiding Shayne. i knew it's the right thing to do anyway. Olivia suggested that i should move on and date someone else, but none of them we're as perfect as Shayne. Kate had been going here recently and it's just to kiss Shayne right in front of us and look at me while smirking. One day im sooo gonna punch that smirk off of her face.

What's even worse that Smosh Winter Games is happening. There's a chance of Shayne and i either competing with each other or against each other, either way is not good news for me. "Since it's Winter Games..we don't have to worry about anyone drowning. Courtney." Ian mentioned me and we laughed. "You have to worry about someone having Hypothermia." Noah said while raising hands.

Ian and Anthony both sighed at this. "Well make sure you have Life Insurance." Ian joked. "Okay we're leaving tomorrow morning to the cabin our Uncle Joe Bereta rented out for us for the entirety of the event. of course bring some winter clothes and a swim wear because we are gonna have a Hot Tub as well, You can all have the rest of the day off, this meeting is adjourned." Anthony said acting like a Judge in the end.

We all just went home to pack things up and after i was done i checked my drawers just in case i missed something and i did. When i opened the last drawer i found the Gold necklace Shayne gave me for my birthday. I stopped wearing it when Kate asked me to stay away from him. So to make things easier i wrapped it around a small pillow then hid it.

i grabbed it slowly as i started to tear up and remember the times we hanged out. When i was always stressed out or having difficult problems his presence and smile makes it all go away. And when he was drunk he asked me to sleep next to him. Those moments flashed before me as i cried while cradling the pillow in my chest.

Shayne's P.O.V.

I stayed at the office for awhile thinking what to do or say to Courtney because i wanted us to go back to the way we we're i also thought about admitting my feelings for her, so just in case our friendship never mends atleast i got to tell her that i love her. Because honestly i want to break up with Kate, lately she has been clingy to me not caring for my friends and work so having Winter Games is good for me to separate myself to Kate and have a talk with Courtney.

Once Ian and Anthony are about to leave. "Shayne? you not going home?" Anthony touched me by the shoulder. "Yeah i was going to." i replied. "Is this about Courtney again? Ian asked me and i just looked down. "Yeah i think about confessing my feelings for her at Winter Games or the end of it."i said. "What about Kate?" Ian asked me. "I'm not even happy in our relationship anymore and besides if Courtney and i are never gonna be friends again at least i got to tell her what i feel."

"Well whatever you decide we'll support you man the entire Smosh will." Ian comforted me. "You want us to bring you home?" Anthony offered but i shook my head. "No need. i rather think this through by myself." they smiled at me and left, so i left as well. I went home and packed things up, i ignored every call and texts Kate sent me and spend the rest of the day thinking everything and everything that will go wrong. But i made up my mind and that's to tell her.

Next Day...

We all headed to the cabin the Joe rented for us and packed our things. the rooms we're still in the same order with me in the same room with Flitz and Wes.  "Hey man don't mind us asking. but are you and Courtney alright?" Wes asked and i just shook my head while looking down. "But did you tell her yet? it's been 8 months." Flitz said.

"I'm going to. it's just our friendship is rocky as of now...if i do this there is a chance that'll end it. i could break up with Kate if i want and get over her within a second, But for Courtney? i can't lose her." Flitz and Wes both hold me by the shoulders. "Shayne. Courtney's been waiting for months, i think her long wait will pay off." Flitz said and it lifted my spirits.

"Hey d*cks! Ian and Anthony are about to choose they're teammates!" Mari shouted after banging on the door. "Coming Scrotum!" Flitz shouted back and Wes and i just laughed. once we went to the main room Ian and Anthony chose they're teams. "My team is....  Team Snow Fleeks!!" Anthony presented and opened his jacket. "My Team is... Team Blue Balls!!" Ian presented. "Nice!!" i shouted on how funny it was, we have dirty minds deal with it.

Ian and Anthony started playing rock paper scissors which Ian won and they alternate on choosing. "I must choose this person first, to keep the ship alive so....Lasercorn!!". "i choose..Mari!" "next up is....Shayne!!" i walked to the middle and shouted my Cry and got a shirt. "Next up is...Sohinki!!" "Flitz!" "Wes!" "Noah!"

"It's unfair keeping a ship apart so...Keith!" Anthony picked him. "I'm gonna  go for, Joven!" Ian chose, leaving Olivia and Courtney. "I've been reading some fan fictions lately so i i must keep the ships alive." Wait don't tell me Anthony's gonna do what i'm thinking. "I'm gonna go for...Olivia!!!" Olivia ran and hugged Anthony.

"Antlivia for life!!" Courtney shouted. "So that leaves Courtney on my team." Ian said to the camera. Flitz nudged me on the shoulder and he pointed to Courtney using his eyes signaling that i should tell her after this. 

I hope this goes well...