Reckless Fist x Reader

When you find him, he's sitting at his table, messing with his arm. You walk over and sit next to him, which makes him turn to you for a moment, before going back to his arm.

"What's up with it?" You ask.

"Just gotta sharpen the claws a bit." He replies. "Nothing too bad. You've been looking for me?"

"Ciel said you were on the other side of town." You reply, and he chuckles.

"He's just envious that I have you." He replies. "I know the way he looks at you. Like he could just.. Have you."

You scoot forward and wrap your arms around him. "Well, you were always so much nicer than he was. I mean, yeah, you're still pretty dark, but after some time you let me in!"

He smiles and kisses your cheek. "I'm crazy, but he's even more of a monster than me. I couldn't let you get pulled in by him."

He keeps messing around with his claw, until he's satisfied. "There. Much better."

You kiss him and catch him a bit off guard. "You're done! Now we can run dungeons together!"

He kisses you when you're finished. "Ok, ok. Just us?"

You nod and he gives you a sly smile. "Us alone, I dunno, things could get.."

"Messy with monster blood??" You say excitedly, and he chuckles.

"Sure, babe. Sure."