04/17

The traffic on the streets was terrible on that day and Hoseok was relieved he didn't have to go to the café by car. People's driving skills in this city were usually not the best anyways but today it seemed to be especially dangerous considering the fact people wanted to get home as soon as possible, most of them not really caring about the speed limit. Hoseok shook his head. "How can people be so careless? I wouldn't be surprised if anyone got into an accident today." He thought to himself.
When he arrived at the café he found Yoongi sitting at the same table as last time they've been here, two cups of hot chocolate in front of him. He didn't notice Hoseok until the younger took a seat in front of him. He looked up but their eyes didn't meet and his lips didn't form his typical gummy smile - and somehow, that really hurt Hoseok. "Hello" Yoongi muttered quietly, his voice so small he thought the older boy might be scared of something. "Hello!" Clearly there was something wrong with Yoongi, but the younger still tried to act cheerful like he always did. The other chuckled slightly but didn't seem to be in the mood for smiling at all. "What's wrong, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked worriedly, sounding more serious now. The older boy let out a bitter laugh. "I just..." he began, biting his lip while forming words in his head before continuing, "I'm sorry about what happened that night. It was a mistake." Hoseok's face dropped. Was it a mistake to spend time with him? To like him? "I tend to be clingy when I'm drunk. Please don't take it personally." Yoongi was staring at the cup in his pale, slim hands with clenched teeth and dull eyes. For what felt like an eternity to Hoseok, none of them said a thing and even though the café was well visited and there were a lot of sounds, the only thing he noticed in that moment was the heavy veil of silence casted over them.
"I thought you liked me" he finally muttered, his voice shaking. "I do" Yoongi answered. Hoseok looked at him full of hope, but it all got destroyed when the older continued talking.
"As a friend."

--------
Hi and hello!
I have finally updated and *insert dramatic music* it isn't going too well for Yoongi and Hobi. What do you think happened to Yoongi, why did he suddenly reject poor Hoseok?

Also - I am apologizing for any grammatical mistakes. As I've already mentioned before, English is not my first language, and even though I'm trying really hard to write well there might still be many mistakes; so if you find any please correct me.

Now I hope you've liked this chapter!
Have a great day!