04/10

The next day, Hoseok couldn't sit still. No matter how hard he tried to concentrate on his classes, his thoughts drifted to Yoongi, the older's voice replaying in his head and his beautiful face appearing in his mind whenever he closed his eyes. He'd had a crush on Yoongi for quite a while now but after meeting him on Saturday focusing on anything had become even more difficult.

He let out a sigh of relief when his classes finally ended, stuffing his notes and pencil case in his bag and rushing out of the room. When he left the building he caught sight of a familiar person leaning against the front gate, arms crossed and one foot kicking stones away from him. Hoseok couldn't help but smile when he walked towards him, nervously fixing his hair with his left hand as the right one was placed on the strap of his bag tightly. He came to stand in front of Yoongi and the latter finally looked up, a smile immediately spreading on his face as he saw the younger. "Hey, Hobi." A warm feeling spread from his heart through his whole body, making him blush slightly when he heard the other male say his name. "Hello, Yoongi." He couldn't hold back his wide grin nor hide the happy tone in his voice. The older boy smiled back at him, a cute gummy smile that made Hoseok feel like melting completely. He wondered what it would be like to pinch his cheeks - would they feel as soft and squishy as they looked? Hoseok brushed this thought aside quickly - he was afraid he might actually squeeze Yoongi's cheeks if he didn't.
"We could go to my place." Yoongi suggested, smiling slightly as they started walking away from the college. Hoseok looked away to hide the soft blush creeping on his cheeks and nose. "Yes!" he answered, almost too enthusiastic. Embarrassed, he glanced at Yoongi to see he was - surprisingly - smiling a wide gummy smile. "I-I mean, sure, we could do that." he muttered, being pretty sure he was looking like a goddamn tomato now. Yoongi let out a small chuckle. "Let's go then."
When they arrived at the older's apartment Hoseok was just babbling something about snakes and why he hated them, making the other grin. "Well then," Yoongi said while opening the door. "welcome to my little world." Yoongi's apartment was small and subtle, not messy but not perfectly neat either. After they took of their shoes and jackets, he lead Hoseok into his room and gestured him to sit on his bed.
Time went by quickly while they were talking and laughing. Yoongi ordered pizza and they ate it while listening to music and discussing their favorite Hip-Hop-Artists - Hoseok had found out that the other had a similar taste in music. Somehow they ended up drinking red wine Yoongi had discovered in a shelf somewhere in his kitchen - a way too fancy drink considering the fact they were eating fast food. At some point Hoseok was sitting on the floor leaning his back onto the bed, Yoongi in between his legs, his head resting on his chest. They both were tipsy, their thoughts hazy and eyes half closed. "You know what, Hobi?" Yoongi mumbled, getting a tired "hm?" as a response. "I have always liked you." He turned to look at him to see Hoseok's cheeks flushing red. "Stop saying bullshit." Yoongi shook his head almost aggressively before taking the younger's face in his hands, smiling at how adorable his lips looked when they were squeezed together.  "I'm telling you the truth, I swear!" Yoongi babbled, letting his fingers wander to Hoseok's neck, giving him goosebumps. He shivered when he suddenly realized how close Yoongi was, his heart beating rapidly in his chest. "You... you like me?" Yoongi nodded. "I really do." He made a short break observing Hoseok's face. "God... you are so beautiful." He leaned closer and Hoseok could feel hot breath on his lips. "He's going to kiss me" he thought, but before he could lay his lips on Yoongi's, he pushed him away softly. Yes, he was drunk, but not that drunk. The other looked at him confused. "What's wrong?" he asked warily. Hoseok gave him a tired smile. "You are going to regret this later. You're drunk." Yoongi shook his head and tried leaning back in, but he was pushed away again. Hoseok struggled to get on his feet and put his shoes on. Yoongi stared at him in disbelief. "Ah, and Yoongi!" A smile spread on Hoseok's face. "I like you, too."

1 new message
from: Hobi~

hey yoongi, thank you for today! I really enjoyed spending time with you.
I wish we could meet again soon.
[April 10, 11:11pm]