04/01

1 new message
from: unknown number

hello, Yoongi. so, today was the day of your date - did you enjoy it? I hope you had fun.
please don't block my number. you're right, it's not fair you don't know who I am and I now understand it's kind of creepy receiving messages like this from someone you don't know.
so, my name is Hoseok, but my friends call me Hobi. as you might have figured out by now, I'm going to your college. I'm twenty-three and a guy. ever since I first saw you, something about the way you talk, move and look made me want to get to know you. you were always distant to strangers or people you barely knew but really open-minded to your few close friends. I've always envied them. you seemed to be happy.
but... at some point, your face began to look tired and your eyes became dull, only small and forced chuckles coming over your lips instead of a wide, happy smile. you've also lost weight, got sick easily. I've been worrying about your health since then. I really want to help you; not knowing how makes me feel drained.
of course I understand you being sceptical about all this. but please consider talking to me.
I wish you'd open up to me.
[April 1, 11:11pm]

to: unknown number
from: Yoongi
I want to meet you.
[sent, 11:32pm]