Chapter 2 | Forget

Start from the beginning

The door opened and reveal Jimin and Taehyung.

"Jungkook are you okay?" Jimin went to his side.

"I'm okay, but who are these two?"

***

"Jungkook has amnesia." The doctor told everyone except Jungkook. "He will only remeber to before doesn't remember you."

They all entered back to the room and Jungkook question Jimin.

"What happen? Nothing bad happen right? When will these 2 leave?"

"Jungkook-ah... This is Kim Taehyung and Kim Jaehee. Also known as Jeon Jaehee. Jaehee is your wife." Jimin truthfully told Jungkook.

"I had never seen her in my life. Mari is my girlfriend." His words struck Jaehee's heart painfully but she held back the tears.

"Jaehee. You're moving back in with him. I know he was a jerk before but I don't want him to become an idiot jerk." Taehyung told Jaehee.

After a few hours of Jungkook in the hospital, he was finally released. Jimin dropped him home as Taehyung dropped you off with Jungkook.

"I live here?" Jungkook didn't remember where he had lived.

"Ne. You live here." Jaehee went inside while Jungkook followed.

Jungkook began to explore the house realizing that there are only 2 bedroom for this big house but one is an office.

"You're sleeping on the couch." Jungkook told Jaehee. Jaehee just nodded.

Jungkook headed back up to rest and Jaehee just sat on the chair by the kitchen counter.

She tried not to cry but couldn't help it. Tears bawled out her eyes while she wiped every tears with her bare hands.

Soon she fell asleep with her head resting on the counter.

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

I just sat on my bed going through my phone. I miss Jang Mari. I looked through my contact and Mari's contact wasn't in here anymore.

I scrolled once again and spotted a weird contact name.

Jaehee Noona.

"Is she older than me? Why would I marry someone older than me?" I questioned myself.

I scrolled more and found Kim Taehyung.

"Am I really married to Jaehee?"

I turned off my phone and decided to go downstairs to grab a drink. As I entered the kitchen something caught me eyes.

Jaehee was sleeping there on the counter. I told her to sleep on the couch why is she sleeping on counter?
Her eyes are puffy. Was she crying? Did she cry because of me?

"Jaehee ireona." I try to wake her up.

"Ne?" She answered still half asleep but she was sitting up straight.

She became unstable and almost fell off the chair until I caught her in my arms.

"Did I ever make you cry like this before?" I was getting worry.

I carried her like a bride. I didn't walk to the couch, I went upstairs to the bedroom.

I laid her there and fixed her so she would be more comfortable. After that I went and slept downstairs.

***

-Jaehee's P.O.V-

My eyes slowly opened. I could feel my swollen eyes. As my vision got clearer, I realize I was in the bedroom.

I got up and did my morning routine. I tied up my hair and went to the kitchen to cook.

After finishing up my cooking Jungkook woke up with messy hair which made me giggle in the inside.

Jungkook left the couch to the room. I guess he was getting ready.

He came down stairs as I was setting up the table. He sat down in my seat waiting for food. I didn't really care where he sat so I let it be.

"Why only one plate?" He looked at me.

"I'm hanging out with Jimin today."

"How do you know Jimin?"

"His my best friend I've met when we were young." I explained to him.

"Eat first before you go." He said.

"Ani. I'll go eat out." The doorbell rang. "Jimin is here. I gotta go."

I opened the door and smiled, seeing Jimin's bright smile.

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

I felt like Jaehee is secretly dating Jimin. If she's dating Jimin, why would she still be with me?

After she left, I started to feel lonely...