Chapter 19

I woke up on the floor. My back hurt so much of the uncomfortable position that I was sleeping in.

I frowned and stood up. The two gentlemen were asleep in their comfortable beds. I rolled my eyes and looked at BJ who was still on the floor. I woke her up.

"Look." I whispered and pointed to the boys.

"What assholes!" She whisper yelled.

I checked the time and it said 9:27am. It was too early to wake up. We went back to Bobbie's room making as much noise as possible to interrupt te boys' sweet dreams and went back to sleep.

---

I woke up to the sound of someone entering our room. I slowly opened my eyes to see Brian and Nick. What were they looking for in Bobbie's room for God's sake?

I was so quiet and careful, I wanted to know what they are up to. I closed my eyes and listened what they were talking about, but the only thing I heard was them laughing quietly.

I slightly opened my eyes to see that they were holding buckets, full of water I suppose, but maybe something else. I rolled my eyes and waited to see what's going to happen next.

"Wait, let's go get the ice." Whispered Brian to Nick. As soon as they left the room I woke up BJ that was still sleeping.

"BJ!" I whisper yelled. "BJ! The boys wanna prank us!" I told her and she opened her eyes.

I feel like their prank is gonna backfire on them. While the boys were downstairs getting the ice, me and BJ lifted the buckets and spilled the water on Nick's bed.

"Let's spread soap all over the stairs." She suggested excitedly.

"I got it." I said playing it cool and went into Bobbie's bathroom and got a shampoo bottle. BJ took another and we went quickly to the staircase spilling as much shampoo as we could. Finally we heard the boys and we quickly rushed back upstairs and hid in a corner.

"Oh, God. They are gonna be so pissed off!" Laughed Nick.

"Yeah." Replied Brian but after that we heard them falling down. I bursted in laugher and ran to the staircase to see Brian and Nick lying on the floor. BJ started laughing too while the boys were staring at us with confusion on their faces. I could tell they were not happy about all this situation.

"I guess your prank just backfired." I said in an innocent voice and smiled.

"I'm gonna get you back, Karla." Grinned Nick. "You too BJ."

---

The holidays were gone and that meant that I had to go back to school, and the boys had to return on tour. That also meant that I'm gonna start filming Casper which I was excited about. I had to fly to California again and then to Maine which was located on the other side of the country, so we had a pretty long trip. Then I was invited to some interviews, especially about Addams Family Values with my co-star.

After a long month February came. I returned for a week to Orlando, because Brian had called me and told me that he and the boys got a record deal with Jive Records. I was so happy to hear that. As soon as I returned home I hugged Brian very tightly.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"You are gonna kill me." He laughed and I let go of him.

"So we are celebrating tonight?" I smirked.

"Yeah." He laughed. "With everyone."

"Even better." I said and grinned.

---