Chapter 15

November was passing slowly and that meant that the premiere of The Addams Family Values was just around the corner. Me and my mom prepared the outfit that I will be wearing.

It was a nice middle-length white pouf dress with a black belt around my waist. Me and mom paired it up with black Mary Jane shoes. I am also going to the hairdressers and makeup designer before the premiere.

The only thing that was missing were the boys. I wish they could go to the movie premiere with me. I guess they'll miss it like I missed their shows.

I invited the Carter family to the premiere and they were all excited, especially Bobbie. BJ and I spent all day in a mall picking up a dress for her.

"What do you think of this one?" She asked me and her mom walking out of the changing room with a light pink dress on.

"I think it looks amazing on you." I said honestly. The dress very suited her. Her mom liked it as well and decided to buy it. We walked out of the store with my bodyguard and headed towards the place where his car was parked.

---

November 18th 1993, a day before the premiere

My mom entered my room with a mysterious smile on her face.

"What?" I asked her. She had a package in her hands.

"This is for you. I thought that since you talk more on the phone you'll need a cell phone."

"Really?" I asked surprised and started opening the package. There it was. A cell phone for my own. No more using the family phone that is located downstairs.

"Thank you!" I hugged her and smiled.

The day was passing by and the only thing I could do was to be excited for the next day's premiere. I was looking through the window of the living that was facing the road and I saw a familiar bus. It was the tour bus of my brother and the boys!

I quickly got up and ran outside to see Brian who was pulling out his baggage from The bus' trunk. I smiled brightly and ran up to him.

"Brian!" I yelled as I jumped on his back.

"Ouch! Karla!" He laughed as he pushed me down and hugged me.

"I thought you were on tour..." I said a bit confused.

"Yeah, but we decided to return a bit earlier than expected." He said with a smile. "Besides, we all really wanted to go to my sister's premiere tomorrow." He rose his eyebrows and I hugged him.

I missed him and the boys so much. Two months without them is a little bit too much.

"Can I go see what the bus looks like inside?" I asked with a smirk.

"Sure. Come on I'll show it to you." Brian said and we started going up the stairs that led to the inside of the bus.

It was amazing. I've never seen a bus like this before. There was a TV, a sleeping room, everything that you can't find in normal buses. There was even a toilet.

"Hey!" I greeted the rest of the boys who were sitting there chatting.

"Hey!" They replied.

"Now we can all say that the famous Karla Littrell visited our tour bus." said AJ and I laughed.

"How many autographed did you give already?" I asked them as I sat on one of the small couches.

"Oh, too many." Replied Brian. "We're getting famous, Karla. Face it."

"I know that you are getting famous. I know that someday you will be famous. I'm not saying anything. Just asking about the autographs." I said in defense giggling.

"I'm not stupid, Karla." Said Brian. "I know when you are being sarcastic." He finished and I rolled my eyes.

****
Wow this is already the 15th chapter. I hope you liked it.
Stay awesome!
Bye!