Chapter 5

I was waiting in front of the arts school for my bodyguard to come and pick me up. Today me and my mom are flying to Los Angeles and I'm a bit nervous. I'll see if I get the part that I'm auditioning for. I hope to get it.

"Hey!" Someone said to me. I turned around to see Nick walking towards me. I just finished my acting class and I bet that he finished his singing class, since we go to the same arts school.

"Oh hey, Nick." I waved to him.

"So, flying to Los Angeles tonight?"

"Yep." I nodded. "And how's band business going?"

"Well we are just gonna perform at that charity thing for now. And maybe somewhere else. I don't know yet. If things go well, we're gonna tour schools around the country."

"Cool." I replied. "Hope it goes well."

"Yeah, thanks." He smiled as my bodyguard arrived with the car. "Se ya."

"Not if I see you first." I turned around to face the car. I entered, sat on the passenger seat and saw the confused face of Nick. I laughed and waved to him.

"Isn't that one of your brother's friends?" Charlie asked. "We could give him a lift to his house."

"Oh..." I said as he opened my window. "Hey Nick!" I yelled. "You wanna a lift home?!"

"No, thanks! My mom's gonna pick me up any minute!" He yelled back and I showed him my thumb up.

"Okay, so let's go home to get ready for the flight." Charlie smiled at me.

---

When we were ready to leave, Brian hugged me and said that I'll get the part for sure. My dad drove us to the airport and he encouraged me too. Charlie was with me as well.

After a long flight we finally landed in Los Angeles. It was beautiful. I was so excited that I had this opportunity to actually be here again. I just loved the city.

A driver, one of Charlie's friends, picked us up and drove to the same hotel that we were staying in while filming Addams Family Values.

"Macaulay is staying in this hotel too." My mom smiled at me.

"Cool." I replied and looked through the window. Los Angeles was beautiful as always. It was already dark outside and I was pretty sleepy. I slowly fell asleep while looking out the window.

---

"Karla!" My mom woke me up. "Karla, we are here!" She whisper yelled.

"I'm up. I'm up." I said as I opened my eyes and saw the hotel. We got out of the car and Charlie helped us with our baggage.

"What time is it?" I asked my mom as we entered the lobby. She looked at her wrist and replied:

"1:47 am." I just yawned and sat on one of the couches in the lobby. Again, our rooms were reserved so we were only given a card to enter and go to sleep.

As soon as my mom opened the room door I found my bed and laid on it.

"Karla, you have to change into your pajamas." I yawned again and grabbed my jimmies and got changed. I brushed my teeth and hopped into the bed. As soon as I laid on it and closed my eyes I fell into a deep sleep.

***
Hey! Again, this is a bit boring chapter but I hope you liked it anyways lol.
Stay awesome!
Bye!