Chapter 17

This month passed quickly again and Christmas was coming. The boys went on tour again after the premiere.

"At least they will be returning for Christmas." My mom told me while I was complaining about them going on tour.

"Yeah, but after the holidays I have to leave for filming the new movie." I sighed.

School was fine. I've made a lot of new friends and all people are nice to me, probably because they know I'm an actress.

The bad thing is that there are many fake people out there trying to be friends with me only because I'm famous. Well, at least I have Bobbie who is a real friend of mine.

I'm sort of upset that the friends that I had back in Kentucky don't even bother to call me or send me a letter. The only one that sent me a letter and seems to care about me is Amanda. She was the only person that I considered a best friend in Lexington.

Brian calls me every day and tells me all about the places that they visit and sometimes he sends me postcards. I've talked to Nick a lot lately through the phone. We are getting pretty well along and I can call him a true friend as well.

"There was one girl that kissed your brother on the cheek." Nick laughed through the phone as we talked.

"No way!" I said with my moth open and started laughing. "He has such an ugly face! That's not possible!" We both started laughing.

"Oh, I think he heard that." Nick said giggling.

"Well, I tell him that he has a ugly face every day, so I don't think that he would mind that we are talking about it." I grinned. "Or wait, maybe I have to remind him that."

"Don't. Trust me, he had a bad day." He giggled again. "I put toothpaste into his shampoo."

"Really?" I couldn't help but laugh. "That's hilarious! I wish I could have seen that!"

"Well next time you have to join us on one of the tours."

"Definitely!" I said and heard that my mom was calling me from downstairs. "My mom's calling me. I have to go."

"Okay. Talk to you some other day?"

"Sure." I grinned. "Bye."

"Bye." He said and I hung up.

I got downstairs to see what my mom wants. I entered to the living room to see her and dad watching TV.

"Why did you call me, mom?" I asked her.

"Oh, I wanted to tell you that we are going back to Kentucky for Christmas to your grandparents house." She said and I nodded.

"Okay mom." I smiled. I was happy, to be honest. I missed that place and it would be nice to visit it. I just hope that Brian would be back for Christmas.

---

The next day I woke up early in the morning. I had to go to school today. I got dressed and headed downstairs. My dad was there preparing himself to leave for work and my mom was cooking breakfast for me.

"Good morning." My mom greeted my as I sat on one of the chairs.

"Morning." I said in a tired tone. My mom cooked scrambled eggs for me and gave me some bread. I ate it, drank some tea and then left for school. Both of my parents were busy and Brian wasn't here, so my manager drove me to school.

"Have a nice day!" He said while I was getting out of the car.

"Thank you! Have a nice day too!" I waved to him as I started walking towards the school building.

"Hey there!" BJ greeted me when I entered to leave my stuff in my locker.

"Oh hey." I replied. "How was the weekend?"

"Nice, nice." She replied. "Where are you going for Christmas?"

"To my grandparents' house. And what about you?"

"Pretty much the same." She chucked. "We are going to Jamestown."

"Wow! That is cool." I said honestly while closing my locker.

We started walking down the hall and split up in different directions. I had Math class and I wasn't happy about it at all.

Maths, Monday and morning isn't a good combination at all!

****
Haii! So I accidentally published this while I was editing this chapter whoops. Never mind lol. I hope you had a great day.
Stay awesome!
Bye!