Chapter 4: Time-Bomb

Happy New Year, have more love.

Anna and Sebastian. Sebastian and Anna. Both of them started with love that year. A new beginning perhaps, or maybe just another drowned boat. They wanted to take it slow, but honestly? They couldn't. They felt attracted to the speed, the go big or go home. Fast is desire.

That was one of the questions that run all over Anna's head when she woke up hungover. She stared at Sebastian quietly as he snored lightly. Unfortunately, Anna began to freeze, though her body was covered by a bunch of blankets.

"Seb, I'm cold." Anna whispered squeezing his right forearm, enough to wake him up.

"Come here." The named one murmured with that husky voice, embracing her towards his chest to feel the warm. "Since when are you awake?"

"Just a few minutes." She whispered with eyes closed, enjoying the smell of his chest.

"My head hurts so bad." He complained as she chuckled. "You're thoughtful."

"Let me get you some pills." She said about to get up. "I'm not."

"Kitchen." Seb told her. "Anna."

"What?" She asked after coming back with the medicine and a glass full of fresh water.

"What's on." He sit up and gave her a look with those heavy and puffy eyes. Then, he drank the pills.

"Nothing at all, Seb." She shrugged. "Just that I don't really know how to carry on. I mean, the things between you and I."

"Then, tell me what do you want." He replied softly as he laid down over his left side to make her enough room on that bed.

"It's been a year." Anna sighed rubbing her forehead. But the words were stuck in her throat. "It's been a year since I have a crush on you, and I'd like to recover the time I've lost."

"Anna, I..." He sighed as well. "I'm scared, not going to lie. And I want that as well, but I will have to leave for work sooner or later and the last thing I want is hurt you."

"So that's the thing that worries you the most?"

"Indeed. But I just want to get the risk." Sebastian paused. "It's now or never."

Anna didn't say a thing, just captured her lips in his softly. She'd been gotten like never before due to Sebastian. And he was too, but the fear of getting damaged again appeared. He spent such a lot of time on his own since his last relationship, maybe a year and a half, same as Anna.

Anyways, they wouldn't lose time anymore. They knew very well what that meant and what could happen if so.

"Holy shit, I haven't given you your gift." Anna grimaced as they got separated.

"What gift?" Sebastian asked pulling his brows up.

"I bought you some stuff and..." She began to explain, but just got up and got dressed with his shirt and her underwear. "I'll be right back."

"Are you being serious?" He asked laughing out loud, getting up aswell. "I'm going to have a shower, so grab the keys."

"Can't you wait for me?" Her voice said this time from the main door of the aparment. "Just five minutes."

He waited as she demanded. Seb couldn't believe what just did happened. It was just like a dream, and a good one. He checked out several times the day, the hour, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming again.

The new year had started really, really nice for him. He threw himself over the bed again, with both of his hands covering his face. He felt strange but at the same time fine.