Chapter 10

Mimis pov

I ran down the stairs to answer the door i heard Lin walk towards it.
'I got it.' I shout to him.
I open the door to see Eliza stood there.
'How did you find?' I say
'I followed you.' She replies. Not at all creepy.
'I told you i don't want to be remind of my old life.' I said. Truth was i didn't trust her mum and dad had never mentioned a sister and i couldn't believe they would give away a child without good reason.
'I know but i spent years trying to find you. Give me a chance.' She said she look desperate.
'Where have you been living?' I ask still hesitant
'I found an flat a couple streets over.' She said.
'Well you're ok then you have somewhere to go and i don't want to see you.' I say my voice steady.
'Is everything ok?' I hear Lin call from upstairs.
'Yeah fine.' I shout back.
'Please go.' I look back to Eliza
'Fine but call me if you change your mind.' She says pressing a folded piece of paper into my hand.
I shut the door and trudge back upstairs to finish helping Lin put the furniture together.
'Who was that?' He asks as i walk into the room.
'My sister.' I say
'How did she find us?' He asks looking worried.
'She followed us' i say
'Do you want to see her?' He ask looking slightly confused.
'In all honesty yes but i don't trust her. There must be a good reason mum and dad gave her up.' I say looking sadly at Lin.
'Hey it's ok.' He says hugging me reassuringly.
'Let's get this finished.' He says.
We eventually finish putting all my stuff together. Even though we leave for New York in a few days Lin said we are coming back here later in the year for the opening of Hamilton. I still can't believe this is happening to me. I'm living with my idol.

Time skip to leaving for New York

'Are you ready?' Lin shouts from the living room.
'Yeah i think so.' I call back double checking i have everything. I run down the stairs and we all climb int he car.
'Are you excited hija?' He asks me.
'Yes i've always wanted to go to New York.'
I can't wait it's gonna be awesome we never had the money to go abroad before.
'Excited to go home homeboy?' He asks Seb. Seb smiles and screams excitedly.
We pull up at the airport and climb out with our bags. I grab seb and Lin takes my case.
We walk through security it's all very new to me as i haven't been on a plane before. We grab some food and then wait for our gate to be announced.
'Flight 3466 to New York gate number 17 first class boarding is now open.
I sit back thinking we have a bit of time before economy boarding.
'Come on' Lin says. Waving his hand in the direction of the gates.
'Wait what.' I say
'We're flying first class.' He says as if it was obvious.
'Oh' i say. This was gonna be even more awesome.
The flight was ok a bit bumpy but it wasn't that bad.
When we got to the airport Lins mum and dad were there to meet us. I stood back watching the family reunion from a slight distance. I hadn't met his parents yet so i waited to be introduced.
'You must be Mimi.' Said Lins mum.
'Yes' i reply
'Lins told us so much about you. Well i'm your abuela' she says hugging me.
'And i'm your abuelo' says his dad joining in the hug.
'We had better get going.' Says Lin
'You know before any fans realise we're here.' I forgot that more people here knew who he was.
We walked quickly towards the exit. I heard someone call Lins name so we sped up a bit and then all jumped into Lins car which his dad had driven here.

_____________________________________________
A/n
Ok sorry to rush the story on a bit but i didn't want you guys to get bored.
Beth x