Chapter 6

Mimis pov

They dropped me back at the orphanage and i slowly climbed out of the car, saying goodbye as i went.
'We'll pick you up on friday to babysit Seb' Lin called as i began to shut the door.
'Yeah i'll see you then i said.
Lin handed me a piece of paper with a number on it.
'Call if you need anything' he said and i shut the door and trudged up the steps.
'You're back late.' Hannah said as i walked up to my room.
' i went out with some friends' i replied so she wouldn't start asking questions.
'Ok well if you need food the others are eating.'
'Thanks' i replied and continued to clim the stairs to my room.
I sat on my bed and took out my phone adding Lins number to my contacts. I was excited about seeing them on Friday they were really nice people and i had really enjoyed spending the day with them.

Time skip to the Friday

Mimis pov

I got a text from Lin just before 6:30 telling me he was outside. I quickly replied that i was on my way and grabbed a jacket as i left the house. Hannah knew i was going so i left without saying anything.
I saw Lins car parked outside on the street and he waved when i walked up to it.
'Hey' he said as i climbed in the passenger seat.
'Hey how are you?' I asked
'I'm good. We gotta get back me and V have something to ask you before we go out.' He sounded excited. That was weird what were they gonna tell me.
We drove the rest of the way singing to Hamilton, badly, but it was really funny. After about half an hour we reached a street of little town houses similar to the one i had lived in with my parents.
'We're here.' He said stopping the car outside one of them. I pulled my jacket from the backseat and climbed out the car. We entered the house and i saw Vanessa on the sofa with Sebastian.
'Hey.' I said walking in and sitting down on the couch opposite. Lin cam in and sat next to Vanessa.
'So before we go we have something we wonna ask you and a couple things to go over.' My heart was hammering as he said this. I didn't know why what were they going to tell me.
'So we were um wondering if um we could adopt you?' Lin stuttered as he asked. I was shocked. I had barely known them 2 weeks and they already want to adopt me.
'You what.' I said surprised.
'I'm sorry if you don't want us to then, we just thought you would like to have a family again.' Lin looked sad as if i had crushed his dreams.
'Of course i want you to it's just i haven't known you very long how do you know that you would want me around all the time.' I really wanted this. They were some of the most amazing people and i couldn't imagine living with anyone else but them after my parents.
'You're a great kid. We would love having you around.' Lins smile was back on his face.
'Then yes i would love you to.' I said smiling too.
'Great. We ur actually already got everything sorted so you can move in tomorrow.' Lin said. Woah that was quick. Yesterday had been my last day at the orphanage.
'Woah ok. I'm excited.' I said
'Ok well we had better go. No sweets and he needs to be in bed by half 8' lin said as he a V rushed out the door. Seb was sitting on the floor looking up at me.
'What do you wonna do Sebster?' I asked him
'Movie.' He replied raising his arms for me to pick him up. I picked him up and set him on the couch next to me. Then i went to find their dvd collection. I brought back a pile of Disney movies and he picked the little mermaid. I grabbed some sweets from the cupboard breaking Lins first rule and we settled down to watch the film.

_____________________________________________
A/n
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's finally the holidays woo. Also it's really hot in the UK for once so naturally everyone is complaining about the temperature.
Beth x