Chapter 7

Lins pov

I was so happy that she agreed to let us adopt her, i had been worried she wouldn't want us too as it was still pretty soon after her parents had passed.
'I'm so pleased she gonna come and live with us.' I said to Vanessa as we drove to the restaurant.
'Yeah me too. It's gonna be fun having another girl around.' She said chuckling.
'You will no longer be outnumbered.' I said laughing with her. We pulled up to the restaurant and walked in to be taken to our table. So far no one had recognised me so we were off to a good start for a relaxing evening. we ate our meals in peace luckily. Then we left and drove home. I knew Mimi probably would have ignored the rules i set our for her. As we walked in the house i heard the tv and a gentle snoring coming from the living room. I tiptoed in and saw that Seb and Mimi were asleep on the couch. Seb snuggled into her arms. I took a picture and tweeted it as i do everything, then shut my phone off and went upstairs to bed. Today had been a good day.

Mimis pov

I woke to Sebastian pulling on my hair. We were still on the sofa after falling asleep last night.
'Morning Seb' i said
'Breakfast' he replied. I laughed and picked him up.
'Ok lets see what we can do.' I said carrying him to the kitchen. There was no noise coming from upstairs so i assumed Lin and Vanessa were still in bed. I rummaged through the cupboard and found the ingredients to make pancakes. I turned around to Seb in his chair.
'Pancakes?' I ask him.
'Yes,yes,yes.' He squeals in excitement as i start mixing the ingredients together. As i finish cooking the pancakes i hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see Lin appear at the door his hair sticking in different directions. I laughed and he glared at me.
'I made breakfast' i said as he came in.
'Aw thanks Mimi you didn't need to.'
'Seb wanted pancakes so.' I said and placed them on the table.
'I need coffee' he said yawning and walking over to the coffee machine.
'Make me one' i called at him.
'Sure.' He said and i sat down to eat my pancakes with Seb.
'So we were gonna go and get your stuff from the orphanage and then go and buy some things to decorate your room.' Said Lin setting the coffee down in front of me.
'Ok' i said. I suddenly realised something
'How long are you staying here wont you have to go back to New York at some point.' I say.
'We're hear for another month and then we're going back but we are keeping this house so we can come back whenever.' He said
'So we'll have to decorate your room back in New York too when we move back.' He continued. I thought for a second. I was gonna leave the UK and move to America in a month. I had never been out of the UK before.
'Wont i have to et a visa to go to America' i say to him.
'Yeah Vanessa's sorting it.' He said i relaxed a bit. Vanessa seemed like a very organised person.
'Well i don't have any other clothes with me so i'm ready to go when you are.' Is aid to him putting my plate by the sink.
'Ok great i'll go get changed can you find something for Seb to wear his rooms upstairs on the left.' He said and left to go get dressed.
'Come on Seb, lets go get you dressed.' I said lifting him out the chair and carrying him up the stairs to his room.

_____________________________________________
A/n
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm seeing Wicked again today woo. Also if you can leave me comment telling me what you think so far that would be cool.
Beth x