Chapter 9

Mimis pov
I was shocked into silence. I didn't have a sister. She did kinda look like me though.
'I, i don't have a sister' i managed to stutter.
'Our parents gave me up when i was born they couldn't look after me' she sadly
'Oh, well um they died last week.' I whispered not knowing why i was tell a stranger this.
'I know, i know that's how i found out about you.' She seemed kind of excited to meet me.
'Look it's great to meet you but i have a new family and i don't want to keep being reminded that mum and dad are gone. I'm trying to move on.' I don't want to upset her but it's true i wanted to start my new life with Lina and Vanessa.
She looked sad but nodded and turned away.
'Who was that?' Lin asked concerned by the expression on my face.
'My sister.' I whisper quietly.
'I didn't know you had a sister.' He said. He seemed concerned.
'Neither did i.' I admitted.
'Well are you going to see her?' He asked
'No i told her i don't want to be reminded of mum and dad'
We continued to eat me not wanting to talk about Eliza any longer.

Lins pov

Mimi was quiet for the rest of the evening. Seeing her sister had obviously made her think about what was happening in her life. I was worried that she would leave and go with her sister. Selfish i know, but i had really loved having her in our family and she was really looking forward to going to New York.
'Hey if you want to see your sister that's ok. I can tell it's troubling you.' I said to her
'No it's not that i just can't believe mum and dad would give her up they didn't even tell me i had a sister.' She looked more betrayed and sad about the fact she hadn't known.
'Well if your sure then we'd best get home and start decorating your room' i said and stood up to pay the bill.

Mimis pov

We got home and unpacked everything we had bought. I helped Lin move the bed out my room while Vanessa watched Chuggington with Seb to keep him out the way. Soon we were covered in paint as at some point Lin having the mental age of a five year old had decided throwing paint at me was a good idea. I got him back of course. Vanessa came in to see if wanted drinks and sighed at the sight of us.
'You two are more childish than Sebastian and he's 3' she said chuckling as she walked off.
'We'd better start putting the furniture together' Lin said and he left to go and grab the wardrobe.
Just then i heard a loud bang on the door.

_____________________________________________
A/n
Sorry for the short chapter. I made my friend watch Rent and she liked it so win there.
Beth x