Chapter 1

I woke to the sounds of 'Hercules Mulligan' because for some reason i thought it was a good idea to use that as my alarm. 7:45 the joys of a Saturday job! I rolled out of bed and grabbed my phone.
I checked for Lins usual good morning tweet and smiled at his cheerful little poem. It was great him being in the Uk i finally got to see all his tweets. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a croissant then i scurried back to my bedroom and sat on my phone before finally pulling on my work clothes.

I left the house and made my way down the street to the little cafe i worked at. Roger and Mark were already there opening up.
'Sorry i'm late' i called
'Don't worry we opened slightly early' Mark replied from behind the counter
I walked to the back to get my apron and put on some mascara which i kept there.
I heard voices as people began to enter the cafe.

I left to go back to the front and begin serving it was always busy on Saturday mornings. Today was no different i was serving tables 1-10. As i walked past Mark he stopped me.
'Can you go and get orders from table 15' he asked
'Sure' i replied
Weird Chris was meant to be doing that table but i walked over there anyway taking my pen out as i got there.
It was a family of three with a little boy but i didn't really take much notice.
'Hi my names Mimi and i'll be your server today' i said not looking up, although i could see the man smiling out of the corner of my eye.
'Can i get you any drinks'
A man spoke
'Yeah can we get two coffees and one glass of milk' he said in a soft voice.
Hang on i thought, i recognised that voice.
I looked up and it took everything in me not to yelp.
________________________________
A/N
So this is kinda inspired by Lins tweets the other day and i don't entirely know where it's going so join me on this journey. I hope you like the first chapter. Comment and vote and stuff thanks. Also parts of this are inspired by @abi_fanzel
Beth x

(Also please get all the Rent references)