3:9

"You know i missed you right?" I say rubbing his cheek. He grins at me and nods, I probably told him like ten times before we got home.

Sitting on his lap brung back memories, lots of memories. I lean in and peck his lips. Forcing my self down on his friend. "Chill" he said against my lips. I giggle and continue to tease. We've never taken it there before, not like we can anyways.

He carefully moves his hands up my shirt, i can tell he's in pain, but I want some dick, fingers, anything.

I continue to kiss him, slowing my pace. Take it easy sis, he just got out of the hospital. He groans under his breath. He pulls away and smothers his head in my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin. I grin. This is the closest I got to sexual interaction since, and it felt damn good. I waited for him. I felt wrong giving someone else the opportunity to please me like he did.

He pulled away, leaving a hickey, i bet. I pulled my shirt over my head as his weak hands grip my braw and he unbuckles them easily. We're moving fast. I felt the weight of my breast drop. I look down at him as he pulls my left breast into his mouth, running his tongue along my nipple. I watch him, biting my lip. He looked so good, daddyish i might say. He looked tired, as always. I let the moan i was biting back slip. I press down on him again. Just a quickie. I've missed you.

"I'm too weak baby." He groans, kissing the middle of my chest. I nod, pulling his head towards my bare chest. I feel bad. I wanted him inside me, like yesterday. He didn't even need to do anything, I could just ride. I loved a ride, but he's too weak so I had to accept that I wasn't getting any dick tonight or maybe for a while.

"Ill be good enough to please you soon baby, I promise." I giggle. "Don't force yourself Justin, I can wait." He laughed along, "Sureee, I couldn't tell." I roll my eyes.

"I just really missed you, thats all. Im sorry if i was forcing it or whatever." I massage his scalp and rested my chin on top of his head as a cool breeze hit my bare chest. Realizing that i'm still naked, I put back on my shirt.

"Wouldn't that take things to the next level?" He asks out of the blue. I look at his eyes through the dark. "It would, you're right." I nod in agreement.

"We should tell mom and dad soon, don't you think? before the wedding? but thats only if you want." He says, rushing his words. He's nervous. I'd be nervous bringing up a conversation like that as well. Telling our parents could be the end of us, or not, if they're understanding. I doubt my mom would understand because she's plain out selfish.

Justin's dad has money, they get married, she'd be stress free when it comes to income. I don't want Justin for his money, I actually really am in love with him. Justin's dad might understand . He loves me, he loves Justin. He'd want us to be happy. So he'd try to work something out. Or, he'd be completely upset about the whole thing and call off the wedding.

This situation is stressful in many different ways. I give Justin a nervous smile, " Do you think they'll understand? when we do tell them." He shrugs.

"Who knows." I laugh at his cute nose twitch. I pull him back into my chest and we just sit there in silence. Probably thinking about the same thing. The future of our relationship. There's many ways I can guarantee a future for Justin and I. We can run away together and live the rest of our lives on the run from the people we know. I can marry Justin before my mom marries his dad, or I can even pop a whole in the condom Justin decides to use when we have sex. I love him way too much to just let him go like that. I'll do what it takes.

•••

I know y'all probably upset and tired of my excuses as to why I don't update, but I had a completely good reason as to why I haven't updated for the rest of 2017, I had to start a whole new life, leave behind friends, family, and the life i lived everyday. It was a stressful and depressing transition. There's nothing like home, and I miss it.

But i updated , Yes yes yes I did. Hope you guys like it and I've decided to use wattpad to kill time so who knows, maybe you guys will have an update sooner than you think.

Thank you for 50k+ reads, That is the most I've ever gotten. Thank you guys for reading and please comment, I love seeing your opinions, ect.