2:7

Amileea
7:30 pm

"Hey dad, how are you feeling?" I peak my head into my parents shared room, looking at my stepfather.

"I'm doing alright, what's up?" He looked up, smiling.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to see if you were okay." As soon as the words roll of my tongue, I feel hands travel along my waist. Oh justin, so reckless these days.

"Did your mom tell you about your aunt and cousins who came over earlier today?" I furrowed my eyebrows and shake my head.

"No, why are they here?" I ask as Justin pecks the back of my neck, sending shivers through my body.

"Your aunt is helping your mom pick stuff out for the wedding, and your cousins just came over to hang out with you and Justin if you guys don't mind." He says, i nod and he's grabbing his towel and heading into the bathroom. I step back and close the door.

"Hey baby." Justin pulls me into his chest and I giggle, "Justin, hey." He grins, kissing my forehead. "So your cousins are coming over huh?"

"Yeah, they're twins" I say rolling my eyes. Absolute drama queens.

"Can't they stay somewhere else, I wanna spend time with you." He whines, sticking his bottom lip out.

"You always spend time with me, now move so I can go greet my people." I say pushing him aside.

I speed walk down the stairs, Justin hot on my tail. I look at my cousins, they're on the couch eating chips, scrolling through their phones.

"Hey guys" I say, hugging my self.

Justin wraps his arms around my neck appropriately. He's so touchy these days, but I get it. We haven't seen each other in a while.

"Oh gosh, Hey Amileea" Katelyn hops off the couch and hugs me after Justin lets go of me. Molly rolls her eyes, waving at me.

I wave back, letting Justin return to his position. "Where's my aunt?" I ask in a joking manner, "she went shopping with your mom." And they aren't back yet?

"okay." I unwrap Justin's hands and head into the kitchen. I grab some oreo's for Justin and I and get my bottle. I pour some lemonade and return to the living room.

I sit down on the couch, opening the oreo's. "Sit" I tap the spot next to me. Justin sits down and takes a sip from my bottle.

The twins watched us, well probably Justin. They were watching a action movie and it was pretty interesting.

"share damnit" Justin pouted, grabbing the bag of oreo's and eating some before giving them back.

"is that your stepbrother?" Molly asks quickly and nonchalantly. I nod, looking over at Justin who practically ignored her statement.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me softly, he leaned in. "She's rude." He whispers into my ear . I giggle, he's such a girl.

"Whens your moms wedding again?" Katelyn asks, biting into the chip between her fingers.

"Its in a couple of weeks, she hasn't told us the date yet." Justin says. He drinks more of my lemonade, "Justin are you going to drink it all?" I smack his shoulder, trying to pull the bottle out of his hand.