3:4

--You guys are going to hate me for this chapter.

-- Might redo this chapter and make it longer.

I walk into the house in a rush, flinging Justin's keys somewhere and dropping my bag. I dig in my pocket for my phone, quickly dialing Justin's number.

"Justin, where are you?" I ask, tapping my foot impatiently. I was going to tell him about what happened today

"Out?" He says. He was being a little bitch, and it was the most annoying thing in the world.

"Can you stop being such a brat for five minutes please? thank you." I breathed out in frustration.

"Okay, speak." He sucks his teeth and stays quiet, waiting for me to talk.

"Everyone at my school knows, Justin." I pinch the bridge of my nose and wait for him to answer me.

"Know what Amileea?" His tone made my heart sink. Is he serious with me right now. I take a deep breath and try to avoid yelling a him.

"About us, Justin. Please keep up." I furrow my eyebrows at his attitude towards me for the past days. Doesn't he love me? If he loved me like he claims to, he wouldn't be acting this way towards me. Right?

"Amileea, it'll go away in weeks time. It isn't a big deal." I look at the cellular device in my hand as if It was crazy.

"What?" I ask feeling the tears built up in my eyes. "You heard me." He huffs, clearly annoyed by something.

"Justin, whats wrong? Why are you acting this way towards me?" I ask softly.

"Im not acting anyway towards you." I lower my head and look at my feet.

"You're lying, you never act this way towards me." Realization hit me, Justin was always sweet and loving when it came to me. Unless I pissed him off. He would always shower me with kisses and simply would never stop touching me.

He was acting different for some reason and I can't think of something I did wrong. It hurts knowing that he doesn't look at me the same way he did before.

Maybe it was temporary , maybe he was going through somethings and It wasn't really about me. I never did anything to upset him. Right? Justin is always going to love me.

He did risk us getting caught all those times for nothing?. Is he betraying me like Dylan did? Hailey and Justin do have history.

"Amileea." He calls my name with a serious tone, I zoned off and didn't listen to his previous words.

"You're overreacting." He huffs and theres shuffling around in the background. "How am I overreacting?" I ask, trying my best to not sound like Im about to cry.

"You're over thinking everything. Nobody is going to care about us after this week pasts. Do you really think anyone cares about you in that place? It's temporary. Everything is temporary."

I know his words hit deep. I stare at the wall for a couple of seconds, thinking. Justin obviously has a problem.

"Tell me that this is a joke Justin." I wiped the corners of my eyes and take a silent breath.

"You're always crying." He says softly. Thats when my plan to stay strong went through the window. I hunch over, sobbing for no complete reason.

"What did I do? Why are you being so mean to me?" I ask. I shake my head when he doesn't respond.

"Are you done?" He asks sighing. I nod as if he could see me. On time, he starts talking again. "Amileea, I told you that It was nothing, but you don't listen. So I'll tell you the truth."

I stay silent, playing with my nails. "Im distancing my self from you, why? Because our parents are getting married soon. Meaning that I wont be able to kiss you, or touch you, or finger you anymore."

He chuckles at the end the sentence. I shake my head at how bold and disgusting he can be. "Okay so what? Are you trying to get rid of me before you actually have to?" I ask in confusion. I have no idea where he was going with this.

"This is me preparing my self for it." He says simply. Like its no big deal at all.

"Why can't you start tomorrow?" I ask silently. I sounded seductive in my opinion, but he didn't need to do all of this and I really wanted one more official night with him.

"Do you want me to come home to you?" Boy. I nod, "yes." I chuckle before taking a paper towel and patting my damp face dry.

"Im driv-" the sound of Justin's voice gets cut off by a bunch of commotion .

Just remember one thing, your big brother loves you.