0:1

Five months ago.

I brushed the knots out of my hair and laughed at Aiden's  joke.

"You're really stupid" I laugh before putting my brush down. I turn to him and he nods. "I know"   The knock on the door interrupted us, I open the door and it's my mom. Only she looks serious and happy at the same time.

"Amileea, I need to talk to you in private" I nod and leave the room.

"Hey mom what's up?" I fold my arms and she smiles, "Amileea, This is very important and before you say anything please hear me out."  I nod, confused as to what my mother meant

"Amileea, Im engaged to Jeremy and he's asked that we move in with him and his son. I've already met him.. Im sorry for keeping this a secret sweetie."

"You're what? We're not moving in with him I'm staying right here!"

"Amileea, this isn't your decision it's mine"

Present.

By now I thought my mother would stop trying to convince me that moving and starting a whole new life would be good for me. I'm happy for my mom because she's getting married and she deserves to be happy, but moving miles away is just too much.

"Amileea Can you please hurry and put your suitcases and boxes in the the trunk?"  My mother rush through the empty house.

"Mom? Can you please stop acting as if we have a flight to catch or somthing, when we're really just driving?" I pick up the last of my boxes and head outside, stacking them on top the rest. Five months ago I thought my mom had lost her mind. She kept her relationship a secret and then try to convince me to move in with them. Pure bullshit.

"I can't believe you're leaving"  I turn to hear Aiden. He's been my next door neighbor for years now. Although we didn't  go to the same school we would always hang out and we then became good friends. I can't imagine living without him.

"I know" I say in a whisper. Leaving Aiden wasn't going to be an easy task, and If my mom things getting up and leaving him and all the memories behind was a good idea, her minds fucked.

"Hey? At Least your moms happy right?" I nod.

Fuck my mom's happiness.

"Do you promise to face time me every weekend or whenever you can?" I nod

"Don't forget about me " He smiled down at me.

"Amileea, Im leaving in five minutes, with or without you" I hear my mom yell.

" I should probably let you finish loading up, text me when you get there?" Aiden smiled, making his dimples show.

"Yea, I definitely will" I engulfed him into a hug. "Im going to miss you so much" My eyes becoming heavy.

"Im going to miss you too A" I pull away and close the trunk.