1:1

He looked down at me "You're lying, stop lying to me Amileea"

"Im not lying to you." I bite the inside of my cheek and looked at his neck instead of having eye to eye contact with him.

"You kissed back, of course you're lying" He leans down and plants his lips on mine "Why are you lying" His lips graze mines.

"Okay.. Im lying. This still isn't right Justin,I think we should stop"  He basically didn't hear anything I said after my first statement.

He looked down at me, and began to pull my bottom lip into his mouth. "Next time don't lie to me" 

He pecks me three times before getting from on top of me. He grabbed his kit and walked up the stairs.

"Im totally going to hell" I mumbled under my breath . It felt so freaking good, but its wrong... so freaking wrong.

His phone buzzed and Im not the one to be nosey. I just took a look at the text message he got. Just one look. It was Hailey, I put it down and pulled out my buzzing phone. Great.

Dylan: Hey

Me: Heyzies !

Dylan: what are you up to?

Oh just came from making out with my brother what about you?

Me: Nothing.

Dylan: are you going to the party tommorow? I'd really like to see you there.

Me: Okay cool. Ill think about it ;).

I turned my phone off and stared at Justin's phone.

"Justin! Your phone keeps buzzing, I think you should come get it" I yelled before rolling my eyes. What in world would Hailey want?

He appears from around the corner and starts walking down the stairs.

"Who is it?" He dives onto the couch. "Hailey" I turn on the Netflix and start scrolling through movies.

He smirks and I turn to him, he's deep into his phone so I turn back to the screen. Did i mention to you guys that Justin and I made out like five minutes ago and now it feels like it never happened?

No? Okay.

I choose my movie and waits for it to start. Justin laughs out loud and I roll my eyes.

The front door opens and my mom is walks in shopping bags and dad walks in after her.

I roll my eyes and pay attention to the tv.

"Hey guys, what are you up to?" My mom sets the bags down and I eye her. She's getting spoiled, she doesn't give a shit about what Im up to.

Justin doesn't answer because he's not paying attention.

"Nothing, Just watching movies" I gulped.

"Oh great, you guys are getting along . Im so glad" My mom grabs her bags and walks up the stairs.

Dad walks over and drops his credit card on my lap. "Make sure you take Justin with you" I nod and slid the card in my pocket.

He starts chasing my mom up the rest of the stairs and she sounds like a snorting donkey.

I hear my phone buzz but I cant find it so I left it alone.

"  'Stay Pretty' from Dylan" Justin says out loud. He looks at me and puts his finger print in and starts texting.

"What are you doing" I lean in a little bit and try to snatch my phone away.

"Telling this jerk to back off" He said before moving away. I grabbed his phone and started texting random people. He had lots of contacts and I was lost as hell.

I clicked on Hailey's and read quickly . They were talking about the party, oh gosh. I back out and smack Justin with it.

"Please pass me back my phone please please"  He doesn't listen and keeps texting. He stops and hands it back.

Oh my god. "Justin this isn't funny" I say sorry to Dylan and told him the situation. He laughed and said he understood and that Brothers can be jerks.

"I told you. No boyfriends" He looked upstairs before leaning in and pecking me quickly.

"I will never get tired of that" He says quietly. I stare into his brown eyes. "Fuck, you're such a badass" I say lowly. He grinned.

"I know" He smelled really good, like really freaking good. "This is wrong though" I say and look down.

"Shut-" He pecked my lips, nice and slow. "the-" He kissed my cheek bone , shifting as he moved down my body. "hell-" He planted his lips on my neck and began to suck softly. "up" He kisses the spot he sucked for a brief second.

My mom has a unexplainable eyesight and will see a hickey from upstairs.

"No boyfriends." He stated and looked me in the eye.

"I do whatever I want." I said lowly and smirked.

"Fine. Don't get mad when I text Hailey then." He planted the tip of his nose on mines.

"Who said I was mad?" I asked and felt completely uncap-able of controlling my eyes. He was too close.

He laughs and doesn't answer me. He pecks me one last time before turning back to the movie. I'm going to this party this weekend and Im going to fall in love with Dylan.

"Are you going to the party tommorow?" He looks at me and nod. I nod slowly.

"Sounds Great" I smile and turn towards the tv.

____________________

This chapter is crap. I promise to make it up to you guys the next time I update . They finally kissed soo woohoo.

I totally need something to call my readers. I'll sleep on it and see what I come up with ❤️