Chapter 8

Sami's POV

I felt my jaw drop and my body tense. I couldn't move my legs, no longer moving under my brains command. It was him. Pete, my step-dad. I felt Chase's grip on my hand tighten and he moved forward, in front of me trying to protect me.

"ah, we got ourselves a protector now do we? Come Sami, how about you come home?" Pete said. I could tell he was drunk because he was only just managing to stand and his eyes were blood shot.

"She's not going anywhere with you!" Chase Growled. I could see that he was pissed because his fists were turning a shade of white.

"Chase, Don't. If he's drunk that's not good for either of us. we need to leave. NOW!" I whispered into his ear. He looked down at me and nodded. We walked pass Pete and tired to stay clear of him. If only it worked.

"OWWWW" I screamed out in pain. Pete had throw a stick that was lying around the sand and through it at the back of my leg. I fell to the ground and tired to pull the stick out of my leg. I could feel the wood cutting deep into my skin I could the blood rushing out of my leg like a tittle wave. I turned to look at Chase and all of a sudden I finally got to see this bad boy side to come to life. He ran over to Pete and through a punch landing it smack bang in the middle of Pete's face. He plummeted to the ground and lay still. Chase ran over to me and tired to get me to stand.

"I cant Chase it hurts too bad, I think the stick broke off in my leg." I tired not to cry at the pain. Chase lifted me up and ran over to his car. We where driving on the highway when I saw the sign to the hospital. But Chase didn't turn.

"Where are we going? Chase I need to go to the hospital!" I said trying to talk some sense into him.

"If we go to the hospital you will waiting for hours, my mum is a trained nurse, that is why she is always home late. She will have everything we need to fix you up." He looked as cool as a cumber but I could hear the shakiness of his voice. By the time I got home, it felt like a lifetime. Chase picked me up and rushed inside. I heard his yell for his mother, but before I could see her I plunged into the darkness which I was all too familiar with.

~Writers Note~

Heey so I'm really sorry about how short this one is but I will the next chapter longer!!! Hope you like it!!

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!

BYEEEEEE :) ;)