Chapter 22

Sami’s POV   

I have never really thought about death. I mean, yes I’ve had some close encounters but I have never really given any time to the day to think about death. But being stuck in this white room, being kidnapped, it seems like it’s always on my mind. But the worst part of it is, I can no longer think about myself. I need to think about my baby. My baby I have hardly just come to terms about it. I mean Chase and I created a baby. Every time I think about it my heart skips a beat, I given thought on wheatear to have an abortion, but I can’t bring myself to it. Someone is living inside of me.

I heard the echoing sound of heavy boots hit the cold titles. I know why they’re there.  It’s so hard to keep time in this lifeless room so every time I’m given food, which is once a day, I count that as a day that’s gone by without me talking to Chase. So far it’s been 4 days, 4 long agonising days. The footsteps get louder and louder and I’m suddenly greeted by the masked man, a different masked man...

“Our boss wants to see you” He says sternly

I nod and get up off the floor and head towards the door. As I leave the door I have 2 men in front and behind me. I tried to look for any emergency exits but was unsuccessful. Nearly everything was metallic and clean. I felt like I was in a different time, and to be honest the scared the crap out of me. The 2 mean in front of me open up the door and lead me inside.

“Help is coming, but remember that doesn’t mean everyone will make it out alive”

I turned around and saw one of the masked men walking away. But even though he walked away the words still echoed in my head.

Not everyone will make it.

What the hell did that mean? I mean how did he even get a message out of this place? I had questions running crazy in my head, but I brought out of them as a loud clap caught my attention.

“Well well, if it isn’t the famous Sami, we have a lot of talking to do.”

If I had thought that I couldn’t freak out any more than I have in my life I was so so very wrong. In the middle of the room was Michael and then a man slouched on the floor.

“Stel…” The man replied breathlessly. I became rigid

The man on the floor was my father.

My father is alive.