Chapter 18

Kyle’s POV

It’s been around 1 week since Chase and I last spoke.  To say that I was shocked was an understatement, but when I saw Sami there at my door I thought I had a chance. But no. My mum’s been on phone a lot lately and I think see may have a boyfriend. But when I ask her about it she always gives me the ‘cold shoulder.’ I hope she does have a boyfriend because ever since dad left she has never really been the same. Today is my first day back at school but I have a gut feeling that something is going to go wrong. And all that pops in my head is Sami and Chase.

Chase’s POV

As soon as I heard that name I froze. Sean. That’s one of the guy’s name that I saw in the brush. I haven’t recognized him anywhere so that means that he’s probably new. Not good. All I want to do is get out from my seat and get Sami out of class. But I can’t. That would raise questions and I’m not willing to answer them. So for the whole 80 minutes I sat in my seat watching her and counting down every passing minute.

When the bell rings, I immediately get out of seat and rush over to her side.

“Sami, Drew wants to see you.” I say, only because it’s the first thing that pops in my head.

“Oh, ok. Bye Sean.” She says.

“Good Bye Sami.”

*****************

Kyle’s POV

 Wow it’s now official! I hate visual arts! I can and never will be able to draw. Our teacher made us draw a sleeping owl and let’s just say mine didn’t really look like an owl. I was just about to leave my locker when I saw my lovely brother walking to me. (Note the sarcasm)

“Hey Chase, why do you look like a deer at head lights?” I question

“I need to know whether you can do a background check on someone.” He blurs out.

“Wow straight to the point, no ‘hey Kyle? Want me to punch you in the face, again?’” I joke

“Look can you do it or not?” OMG one day I will kill him.

“Yes, I can just give me the names of the people.” I say

“Sean Baker and Michael Peterson.”

~Writers Note~

Yes I know people, that was a very short chapter and there were a lot of POV’s changes. Just to let you guys know that I will be on holidays from the 27/6 – 15/7. So I will be updating a lot more.

--------------------------> Pic of Kyle on the side. (P.s I think he look VERY hot in that pic :P)

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN.

LOVE, PEACE AND ALL THINGS SWEET

-Sarah