{ chapter eleven }

Start from the beginning

I stand up, from sitting on the rock and walk back to the hall. 

The teacher and students were gathering up, I guess teachers wanted to announce something.

"Alright, settle down everyone," one of the male teachers quietens the room, everyone had their eyes on them, including me. 

"Since this is your year, and your trip. For the rest of the trip, you can do whatever you want. We have called technology services and they have installed service in the area. You have service on your phones now." everyone starts to take out their phones.

"so this means, that you go can wherever you want, the beach, the shop, the swimming pool. Anywhere, but you must come back by 7pm." he strictly said. 

"You can GPS it to your destination. You can start today. Make sure to tell us where you will be and you must be with your group" the teacher finishes off.

All 4 classes depart from the camping site and leave the camp area. They went off to the shops and the game arcade.

"So," the awkward silence filled the air, "What do you guys want to do?" I lighten the mood, "anything" they simply said, "lets go to the beach?" I suggested, "sure" they mumbled and slowly turned around to walk to back to the tent.

I walked back with them and when I did, they were already ready to go. I grabbed my shorts and a bag for extra clothes and left for the beach.

When we arrived, it was really sunny, which was a good thing since we wanted the nice and warm breeze.

The beach wasn't crowded, just a few people and families playing and sun-bathing.

"Yah" I hear a voice call out, I look in the direction and it was JaeEun, playing in the water with Rowoon and Mina, she put her hand in the air and beckoned me to come over. I put my things down where they had already set up while I was in my own little world. 

I take off my shirt and run towards the waves. Instantly, when I got in, all three of them splashed water on me. I stood there, dumbfounded, with my eyes closed, they laughed. 

"You should've seen your face" JaeEun laughs, the idea popped into my head and I quickly open my eyes, I put my hand down in the water and flicked it back up again, causing the water to splash against JaeEun's face and body.

After a moment, we had a water fight on the beach. 

"Okay, lets mend it out now" I gasped for air, "okay, okay" she breathed, I extended my arm out and she moved her hand in to shake mine, quickly I grabbed her by the arm and pushed her into the water.

The quickly swam up and cried, "Yah, you said to mend things" she yelled out, "do you think I'll let you win?" I smirked, she came running towards me but since the water is forcing her legs to push with more force, I just stood there, waiting for her to come closer. 

She came closer and closer and the distance between us had decreased. She pushed me hard into the water as I laid there until she got worried. 

I waited for her movement when she tried her best to pull me up and call out my name, "Mingyu-ah, I'm sorry, please wake up" she carried my head in her arms, "Please, I'm sorry, wake up. Jebal (please)" she cried.

"I didn't mean it" she says, I had my eyes closed because I wanted to prank her, but now hearing her apologise made me feel guilty. 

I slowly open my eyes, and see tears streaming down her face, "Yah, how can you play like that? I thought you were actually unconscious" she cried and hit my bare chest. 

"Mianhae" I softly whispered, loud enough for her to hear me, she kept crying and hitting me, I just let her.

I grabbed her fists and pulled her towards me, touching my bare skin, "I said I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone that far" I apologised, gliding my hand through her hair. "Why? Why would you do that?" she sobs, "I was just playing" I softly said.

I break the hug and cupped her cheeks, she had her eyes closed, "I'm sorry" I sincerely said, she opened her eyes and looked straight at me, "Don't do that" she says, almost as a whisper. "I won't" I replied.

She closed her eyes again and breathed a heavy sigh, suddenly my eyes moved to her lips. Those luscious rosy lips I thought, what the hell am I thinking? Stop Mingyu, you can't fall for JaeEun.

I gulped heavily, holding myself back from kissing her, I let my hands fall by my side.

I suddenly came back to my senses, I look at JaeEun, still eyes closed. "Let's go" I said and grabbed her wrist, dragging her out of the water. 

"Hey guys" Mina says, sun-bathing under the sun.

"Hey" I reply back. 

I laid down on my towel and closed my eyes, thinking about what I just did before. Before I knew it, I was in a deep sleep.

JaeEun POV

It was getting dark, but Rowoon and Mina wanted to stay for a bit more. 

They ran into the water and started almost killing each other, I laugh at them from a distance. 

I look over to Mingyu, he was sound asleep, "JaeEun," someone caught my attention, "come and play with us" Mina yelled out, I looked back at Mingyu and decided to have some fun before we left. 

Mina and Rowoon teamed up to drown me, but was unsuccessful, then Mina and I teamed up to drown Rowoon but he just pushed both of us in the water, finally Rowoon and I became a team, going against the only Mina. She laughed and before we could do anything, she raised her arms in the air and surrendered.

Rowoon and I laugh, nonstop. It was funny how she pouted and told us that she had surrendered.

"Okay guys, let's go back now" Rowoon says, we nod in agreement. We walk back to the shore and see Mingyu sitting there, looking at us, "had fun?" he asked, I don't know whether he cared or not, "yeah, it was absolutely fun" Mina jumped.

We packed our things and left for the camp site.

When we got back, we all went and took a warm shower to clean ourselves before sleeping time. 

I finished before Mina, so I told her that I will be at the tent, waiting for her. 

As I was walking out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel, Mingyu comes out the other door, we eyed each other for a while till I walked away.

I walked back to the tent, not caring if he was there or not. "are you mad?" he asked, "no" I sighed, "then why are you not talking to me?" he caught up, "I am talking to you" I give him a wide smile, "I am not mad" I said.

Honestly, I wasn't mad at him. Ever since we came here, it felt different between us, something changed and I am not sure if it was a good change or a bad change. But it definitely gave me mixed emotions. 

I slipped into my sleeping bag first and went on my phone till Rowoon and Mina came back. But my eyes were getting heavy and I couldn't hold, so I just fell asleep, not knowing when they returned. 

-

AUTHORS NOTE

I know I haven't updated in a few days! I'm sorry, with the semester ending, it is such a struggle because I have a test and I haven't studied because I wanted to update for you guys! I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you soon :)

Idolfiction