Pref #33: You Get Kidnapped

Requested by @ahastings77 

Patrick:

You woke up to water being thrown on you.

"Rise and shine beautiful." The voice whispered in your ear. You bit your lip and shut your eyes tightly. You had to still be dreaming. This couldn't be real. Sharp nails dug into your bound arms, making you cry out.

"He's not coming for you (Y/N). You really think Patrick would be dumb enough to risk his life again? Your stuck with me, at least until I decide to kill you. You and that little baby." The voice laughed. A hand was placed in your small baby bump and you opened your eyes to glare.

Courtney would not get away with this.

Meanwhile, Patrick stood outside the warehouse a gun in one hand and his hook attached to his stump. The weapon felt too heavy in his hand and foreign, but this is what he needed if he wanted you and his child back. Taking a deep breath, Patrick kicked in the back door and shot the first person he saw.

Courtney dropped the knife she held that made countless cuts on your skin.

"Someone's here." She mumbled to herself.

"Patrick's here. He's here to save me." You taunted. Courtney kicked you in your face and grabbed your bound hands.

"How would you like it if I cut off this hand, huh? Then you and lover boy would be matching." She hissed. Your eyes went wide and you hit Courtney's head with your own.

"You bitch!" Courtney shrieked. She was about to bring the knife down on your hand when the sound of a gun reloading was heard.

"I'd think about your next move, Courtney." Patrick huffed. You looked at your husband to see his face covered in blood along with his hook and his eyes changing from yellow to blue.

"And I'd think about yours, Patrick

"And I'd think about yours, Patrick." Courtney growled, moving the knife to your stomach.

"You better leave now." Courtney warned.

"Whose to say I can't end you before you lay a hand on my child?" Patrick yelled.

"But are you willing to take that chance!" She yelled back. You looked back at Patrick's nervous exterior. He was fiddling with the gun, looking at you and Courtney.

"That's what I thought. Get out of here Patrick. I always wi-" The gun went of and Courtney went silent. Her grip on you loosened and she fell back, blood trickling from the hole in her forehead. You looked back at your husband before running to him.