Patrick Imagine: There's Something About Patrick Pt.4

"You better let me go right now!" You hissed at the demon in front of you. Patrick simply laughed and slapped you.

"You've got guts, kid. Makes a guy get all tingly. I can see why Dean fancies you." Patrick smirked.

"Screw you!" You panted, the pain from your cheek making itself apparent.

"Come on (Y/N), sell out lover boy and I promise we can skip past the horror...and move on to the good stuff." Patrick's hand started to inch under your skirt and you gasped in protest.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" You ordered, managing to raise your legs. You kicked Patrick in the balls, loosening his hold on you. Once you were freed, you ran to the back of the garage. You began searching for the hunting tools, when an inhuman growl was heard.

"You're gonna pay for this (Y/N)!" Patrick yelled. You found the bag of hunting supplies and pulled out the demon knife and holy water.

"Stop right there, girly." Patrick's smooth voice said from the door frame. You turned to see him glaring at you.

"I was gonna take it easy and have some fun with you, but now, I will make sure you live long enough to see your own intestines on the outside of your body." He promised lowly. Just when he tried to rage another step towards you, Patrick found that he couldn't move.

"And to believe I yelled at Dean for drawing these demon traps." You mumbled.

"Let me go!" Patrick barked.

"Who sent you?" You asked.

"Everyone will know once this world is bowing down to Lucifer himself!"

"Lucifer sent you?"

"You bet. Gave me specific orders to take care of Dean Winchester. The girl is a consolation prize." Patrick looked up at you, smirk back on his face.

"Go to hell." You scoffed.

"Been there doll face and soon, you will too." Patrick chuckled.

"Big words from a guy trapped in a angel trap."

"You don't really think I came here not expecting that trap, did you?" You looked at Patrick in confusion before he came out laughing.

"Always have a plan B. As soon as Dean comes in, this whole place is gonna explode, killing everyone." Patrick explained.

"But you'll die too." You frowned.

"It's for the greater good."  You turned away from Patrick, hoping Dean would buy you some time to come up with a plan.

To be continued...