Andy Imagine: Can't Believe I Did You Wrong

Andy stopped in his tracks along with his heart.

You were walking down the street...with Max Schneider.

It seemed like just yesterday he stood in the same spot where Max is. Andy used to be yours.

*Flashback*

You looked around the room as Joe stood next to you. All eyes were on you, the foreign person in a room of friends.

"These are the guys: Pete, Patrick, and Andy. Guys, this is my cousin (Y/N)." Joe introduced. You smiled and waved.

"Hi." You said simply. Your eyes met Andy and, as cheesy as it sounds, it was love at first sight.

"(Y/N), I'm heading out to get some lunch. You wanna come with or stay with the guys?" Joe asked.

"I think I'll stay." You replied, not breaking eye contact with Andy. From that moment on you and Andy were definitely attracted to each other.

~2 Months Later~

"When are you gonna ask her out?" Joe asked as he and Andy were playing video games.

"Ask who out?" Andy frowned.

"(Y/N)! Come on Andy, you can't be the only one who hasn't noticed how into you she is."

"She's definitely not."

"You do realize (Y/N) lives about an hour or two away, yet she's here every chance she gets."

"She enjoys our company." At this point, Joe stood up from the couch and paused the game.

"Andy, you need to make your move now. Do not hurt my friend." He said deadly serious. Andy just nodded his head in compliance.

Thanks to Joe, you had a boyfriend by the end of the day.

~5 Months Later~

You frowned as Andy talked to the publicist. You stood a few feet away, wearing a black dress that fit you perfectly. You looked beautiful, if only your boyfriend would notice.

When Andy finished talking to the publicist, you walked over to him.

"Andy, I'm not feeling so well. I think I wanna go home. Can we leave together?" You asked.

"Yeah in a few babe. There are some more people who wanna talk to me." Andy brushed you off.

"Can't you just explain to them that I'm not feeling so hot? You were my ride here."

"(Y/N), I'm busy. Here, take this to pay for an uber." Andy gave you some money and walked away. You frowned deeply and turned to leave.

But then you bumped into someone.

You looked to see Max Schneider smiling at you.

"Sorry about that. You're Andy's girlfriend right?" He asked.

"Yeah and it's my fault so don't even worry about it." You smiled weakly.

"You don't look so good. You alright."

"Just feeling a bit under the weather. I'm calling an uber now."

"Nonsense, let me drive you." You nodded in acceptance and smiled at Max.

"Thank you." You blushed.

*End Of Flashback*

It was after seeing how Max treated you, you realized Andy was doing you wrong. You deserved better. So you left him for Max. Now, watching you laughing with Max, Andy can't even believe he ever did such a beautiful girl like you wrong.

A/N: Sorry this is so late. I've been in shock all day because I got the lead in my school play! I've been doing these plays since 7th grade (though my first ever play was in elementary school) and now it feels so surreal to actually be the one opening the show. I'm sorry you probably don't care, but good things rarely happen to me so I'm super excited.