0.6

"Mom, I'm back!"

As soon as he opens the door, the warm and delicious home-back cake welcomes us. Jungkook drags me into the kitchen and my mouth dries at his mother's wide smile when she sees jungkook. Her eyes sparkle when she welcomes him with a big hug and all I could do is smile pathetically while hoping for the same warm feeling at my own home.

"Who's this?" His mother peeks over his shoulder and sees little me hiding under my hoodie, standing like a nobody in front of her door. Jungkook glance at me with his usual warm smile and walk closer until he could put his hand on top of my shoulder.

"She's y/n. the girl I always talk about."

The girl I always talk about?

I look at him, shock at his words but he kept his coy face, "Anyways, we're hungry. Can we eat now?"

"Be my guest." She laughs.

My eyes walk around the room, almost every corner of his house is filled with his family pictures. From jungkook to his sibling until his parent's faces are hung on the wall. It looks like their own kind of wall of fame. I walk closer to a specific picture.

There's baby jungkook in the frame in his swimming suit and his pink float smiling cutely at the camera while his father kept him safe in the pool.

"He looks cute, right?" Jungkook's mother suddenly appears close to my side. My legs quickly turn my face away from her. I can't let her see my face, what did I even think before going here? I shouldn't have agreed to come here. How the hell am I going to explain to her what happened to me?

"Y-yes he is," I whispered, I couldn't talk louder cause I'm scared if she's going to yell at me for being rude.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

My breathing escalates more when her hand touches me, I almost slap her hands off me but suddenly jungkook's body hides me behind him. "On the second thought, I think I'll eat in my room with y/n. That's okay, right mom?" I close my eyes tightly, letting out a shaky sigh, and grip my shirt tightly, holding myself from fainting.

My legs feel weak, jungkook quickly holds my body when I almost fall. "Mom?" Jungkook asks again, feeling more urgent when he could feel my whole body's shaking.

"O-of course, I'll put your food outside. Just go upstairs." She sounds worried and I know she's looking at me, trying to figure out what's wrong with me but I kept hidden under my hoodie. Looking away from her and with jungkook tall body, she couldn't see a bit of me even when we walk past her.

"Do you think it'll be fine if I tell mom about you?"

"I spent my whole life hiding it and you think I'll let you tell her?" I glare at his clueless face.

"But if you're going to live here..." I quickly shut his mouth with my hand, laughing at his ridiculous idea, "Who's living here? Me?" I pointed at myself and he with my finger on his lips nods like a kid.

"No way. Since when did I agree on this?" I shake my head along the way to his room. He took off my hand from his face and stop me from walking. Looking frustrated, his eyebrows are attached and it made him look like an angry bunny.

"Then where would you go?"

"Home. Where else?" I answered him but that wasn't the answer he wants to hear.

"Are you crazy?!" Both of us jump by his loud voice, he looks taken back and tries to calm himself down. Even though his eyes are filled with flames, I kept calm and lean my back on the wall as he continue his talk.

"Why would you go back there?!"

"So, where do I go if not there? I need sleep too even if I get..."

"No!" Jungkook's voice is too loud. I nervously glance downstairs and I could see a glance of his mom's back.

She might hear our conversation, "Let's talk inside your room."

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More? or ney?

please leave a comment and vote 

thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄