0.5

I don't know where did my plan goes wrong but here I am, laying my head on his stomach as we stare at the blue sky. Both of us skip our class and went to our favorite hideout, the rooftop. It's so peaceful being up here, the winds blow softly on our face. The wind makes us feel like we're floating on soft clouds as we look down at the small people living their basic lives.

I couldn't look away from the slow-moving cloud up above me, it's like calling me to grab it. I reach out my hand and all I could see is how the sunlight peeks between the gaps of my fingers. This sounds crazy but maybe the lights are a symbol of me having another chance in life. Maybe I should run away from the house and start a new life. Alone.

My eyes move to watch jungkook's bigger hand smoothly hold mine and both of us stare at our touched hands. I turn my head to meet his blank eyes staring at our stretched hands. "Why didn't you tell me?" His soft voice rings in my ear, melting it until I could feel my heart dancing in the melody.

"I didn't want you to see me like this." I couldn't look at him anymore, the bruises are starting to sting again and I don't want him to worry over anything.

"We should tell the police." He took my fingers and lightly touch the bloody knuckles I have from being thrown to the floor. I want to hold his hand but I also want to run away from him too; with harsh breathing, I sit up. "I don't want to."

He sits up too, following my gaze to the floor. "I don't want you to hurt. Why can't you trust me that I can protect you?" He confidently tries to pursue me.

As soon as he said those believable words, his phone rings. The moment I saw her name on the screen, all of my imagination of us being together turns dark.

Jungkook sigh heavily at the call and I couldn't pinpoint what's wrong with him. He looks pissed. Just like how he was just a moment ago. I look worriedly at him and put my hand on his thigh, letting his attention on me again. "What's wrong? Did you fight with her?" I knew she's been a bit bossy with him but jungkook is not a person who would let that be the reason for a petty fight.

"No." He sighs deeply again.

"Then?"

Jungkook suddenly lands his head on my shoulder, I couldn't see his face anymore. I pat his shoulders with a rhythm I always did whenever he is sad. I calmly pat his shoulder and to my surprise, he pulled me into a hug.

"W-what are you doing?" My heart is almost twerking inside cause of the excitement I feel over this small crush. I have a crush on my best friend and he doesn't know about it.

"I remember you told me to look at her real face and not just her masked one...." He stops talking, he grips my waist tighter. "I found her without her mask yesterday." My mouth opened, absolutely disgusted over how easy was she to turn her back on him and jump over men like toys. I hate everyone who cheats over their partners cause they don't deserve the pain. They only want love from you, is that even hard to give? If it's hard then why did you even confess to him?

I hug him back even tighter when his big body trembles before falling into my arms, "I was on my way to surprise her after the baseball game, she's a cheerleader and I saw how she cheered one of our players in the gym." He laughs suddenly.

I push him back to look properly at his face, what emotion is he feeling right now.

And when I saw his red eyes with my pained eyes, I know the answer immediately. It's the pain of heartbreak.

"I'm so sorry." I'm not apologizing on behalf of her but I'm apologizing over the fact his trust has been thrown like trash on the dirt.

"That night when I saw you got kicked out..." My body's tensed when he reminded me of the humiliation I felt when he saw me in my trashy house. "I wanted to cry in your arms but then after I saw you being hurt like that..." His warm hand slides to touch my cheek and I could feel my cheeks are burning in the fire of love.

"I want you to cry in my arms. I want to protect you, y/n."

I smiled sadly. He doesn't want to step back at all, I already told him multiple times that I don't want his help but he still kept offering his hand to fly with him to the kingdom of the sky.

"Why should one of us cry in each other's arm when we can cry together?"

Today marks the first time both of us wailed in tears, holding each other dearly over the unfairness this world is giving us. Why is living being the hardest thing to do?

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

*so as you expected my schedule is kinda crazy so I don't have time to write new chapters but this is a rewritten one I've kept for a long time. I hope you will love this new version of hate you. <3

other 5 chapters will be updated tomorrow.

More? or ney?

please leave a comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄