0.3

I stare at his puffy eyes that's focusing on my bruised stomach, I tried stopping him from helping me but he stubbornly offers his service. He forces me to sit on his bed as he treats my bruises.

I wince when he put force while dabbing the ointment, "Was it me? Sorry." He looks torn apart when he apologized, another reason why I love him. He looks so genuine with everything he does, even with a friend who lives in a destroyed house, he still kept his gaze on me like always.

He always felt like home to me.

He finishes the bandage on my stomach before looking at the worst part out of all injuries, my face. He holds my chin softly but I turn away from his touch. He looks confused, "I can do it myself." I snatch the ointment from his hand and limp my way to his mirror but he snatches it back and pushes me to sit again.

"You're not doing anything alone. Not anymore." I roll my eyes at his dramatic words. "Don't worry, this is not the first time. I can handle this myself." My annoyed face is somewhat new to jungkook since I've always been the sweet cake to everyone but today I'm too tired to cover my bruised part.

I don't feel like covering anymore.

The person I desperately want to be noticed told me I was a mistake.

A mistake that she regrets having.

"Well, that's fucking amazing." I cursed when my tears drops to my thigh.

"How long did you have to suffer 'till you're unfazed by this amount of pain?" he sounds weak while asking me as he'd desperately want to try saving me from my dark secret world. I finally look into his teary eyes again.

With a smirk, I hold his chin, "The y/n that you know is fake. This is the real y/n, a broken girl who hides under a bright mask. A broken girl who chooses life over death but still death makes sure I taste it with every second I live in that fucking house." I push his face away, throwing his body to the floor as he sits lifelessly on the floor as if he couldn't believe I've been living in hell.

"I've tasted death a million times more than a serial killer did but I still stayed strong for my education to be a daughter that they could adore... but that fucking failed too." I laugh at the memory of my mother kicking me with the most psychotic face I've ever seen.

"But all of it doesn't matter anymore cause she doesn't care at all. She never did and never will." I look up to his white ceiling and try to reach for something, even I don't know what it is but I wish to grasp the last thing I wish to desire because that's the only thing I could keep my sanity.

"Y/n." His soft voice and soft touch on my cheeks as he puts his forehead on mine. I weirdly stare at his motive before pushing his face away. Pushing his existence away from me because I don't want him to be destroyed too. If this was the school y/n he knows maybe she would smile with jungkook and hug him but this is the broken y/n.

"I miss your smile." He sadly whispers. I will not smile for pity cause I will only smile when I want to smile,

"Find me a reason to smile then." I end the conversation and snatch the ointment again before limping inside jungkook's bathroom and locking it.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More? or ney?

please leave a comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄