Out Of Boredom

Hi!

In this chapter there won't be much pearlshipping moments. Sorry!

And talking about chapters...even I don't know how many chapters will be there. I already thought about the climax but there are many things I wanna add in this story to make it more effective. But it will be more than 15 chapters. That's for sure!

Anyways, this chapter is around 4,064 words, longer than the previous chapters.

Now, you all may start reading...!
______________________________

Chapter-3

Out of Boredom!

"Oh, Dawn, you are back. I was waiting for you, I told you about one of my friends, Delia, right? He is her son, Ash and Ash, this is my daughter, Dawn." She smiled. "And Dawn, he will be staying here tonight as he is from Kanto, I can't let him stay in any hotel!"

She never told me anything about her any friend...

"Oh! So, she is your daughter. Nice to meet you!" He slightly bowed, with a smirk visible on his face.

Urgh! He is so annoying!

"Why are you here? Didn't you get any other place to stay at?" I retorted crossing my arms. Piplup went away to play along with Pikachu, very good for him.

"Dawn, it's not nice to speak like that, he is our guest. And do you know each other?" Mom glared at me.

"Indeed, yes, we do. We both are companions on our mission." Ash replied in a very gentlemanly tone, to gain respect from my mother. Very impressive.

"Mom, If you need me, I will be in my room." I said that and walked away to my room. I knew there was no point in arguing with her, she would obviously take Ash's side. I went towards the closet and got dressed into a pinkish-white tank top, with a black shrug on top of it and pink three-fourth leggings. I freed my hair and jumped on the bed. I closed my eyes and wrapped myself into the blanket.

It feels so comfortable and pleasant to sleep at this time of the day.

I found myself slowly drifting into sleep.

"Dawn, there's a parcel for you!"

Why? Why did I get no sleep? Was I not a human being? Frustrated, I got up from my bed and towards the exit of my room, not bothered by my appearance. I clumsily made my way through the staircase.

I saw a big parcel on the dining table. My mother was in the kitchen cooking food for our 'guest', who was currently watching some idiotic stuff on the 65" LED which was stuck on the wall. I unwrapped the parcel, but still a box had to be opened. I cut it with my nails, opened it completely and saw there was a big box with many 'Galaxy' chocolates in it.

"Yeeeeeeeee!" I squealed so loud that caused my mother to let out a shriek yet no reaction from that jerk, I guess he already knew that I was here.

"Dawn!" Mom exclaimed, with a hand over her heart.

"Sorry, Mom!" I grinned, sheepishly rubbing the back of my head. "It's just that in this parcel, there is a box full of chocolates, I guess whoever sent it knew that I am going on a mission. That's the reason that person sent it to me, so that during my journey I wouldn't need to buy it!" I joked.

"You are thinking so far. Who is this parcel from?" Mom asked and continued to wash the dishes. Ash didn't even steal a single glance here. I ruffled through the chocolates and saw a letter. It was from Aunt Carla, my mother's cousin, she got married last year and she is only 6 years older than me, I call her Carla but Mom told me to call her aunt Carla.